Applying to EVE University (step 1)
Step 1 - Check your standings & security status
EVE University has jump clones provided by the NPC corporations Khanid Innovation and Wiyrkomi Peace Corps. In order to maintain our high reputation with these corps, and thus continue to use their services, new applicants must not have standings with them. To check this:
- Open your character sheet and go to the standings tab
- Check the liked by and disliked by tabs – Ensure that "Khanid Innovation" and "Wiyrkomi Peace Corps" is not present on either list, even with 0.0 standings. (There are other NCP corps and factions that share similar names. Don't panic if you have any of those!)
- If they are on the list you have two options:
- Grind standing to at least 8.0 by doing missions for the corporation – a very tedious and lengthy process.
- Apply with a different character that does not have standings with these corporations.
Furthermore, EVE University does not accept people with negative security status!. If you have negative security status (this includes -0.00) you may apply with a security neutral character (no guarantee that we'll accept your alt) or grind your security status back to a neutral state (that means 0.0 or higher).