Fleet Operations During War Time
Please note: This Policy is part of the greater Wartime Standard Operating Procedures.
- Anyone may form a fleet during wartime. The University/ILN makes no restrictions on who may initiate or lead a fleet.
- Fleets must not be listed in Fleet Finder and must not have any Open Fleet Invites, as this draws the attention of enemy intelligence.
- Fleets must be held in fleet op rooms in Mumble.
- Travel Advisories are posted to deter UNI presence in certain systems. Please check your EVEmail prior to departing with a fleet.
During the Fleet
- Fleet Commanders must set up the key Bindings for Fleet channels Key Bindings for Fleet channels on Mumble.
After the Fleet
- Fleet Commanders must post an After Action Report.
- All fleet members must remember to comment on any kills or losses.
If you go out and get wiped out, but followed these procedures, it's okay! Anyone flaming or smacking an FC for mistakes will get an unpleasant visit from a high-ranked ILN officer, manager, and/or the Student Advocate. We accept that this is how we all learn PvP. All experienced FCs make mistakes, especially when learning. Losses are acceptable. However, if you consistently experience great losses, then expect to be pulled aside for some advice.
Remember: Few other corps will let you do this! This is your best chance at gaining leadership experience at this level. So don't sit around whining that no one is leading a fleet if the renowned FCs aren't on. Take the opportunity we give you.