Wartime and Official ILN Operations Loot Policy
|This article should be cleaned up or improved.|
Please note: This Policy is part of the greater Wartime Standard Operating Procedures. The following rules apply to Wartime and Official ILN Operations against War Targets.
During the Fleet
- Frigates and small craft close to the wreck will loot/salvage it as quickly as possible.
- They will then pass the loot to the FC or his designated person.
- FC or designated pilots will then dock to store loot in safe location until it can be moved back to HQ.
After the Fleet
- The FC may divert some of the loot to help cover losses or fuel use in his own fleet.
- Any left over spoils are to be deposited into the WarLoot container in the Alpha Hangar.
Note, theft of loot from our war target wrecks by out of corp alts is not permitted. Any Eve University member using an out-of-corp alt to steal from Eve University wrecks for personal profit will be considered to have committed corp theft.