From EVE University Wiki
|This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
LSC General Rules
- The EVE University Rules always take precedence.
- Only members of EVE University or the alts of members of EVE University are allowed to join the LSC Standing Fleet.
- Members active in the LSC area must be in Mumble, at least able to listen (if you are hearing impaired, let us know). LSC Mumble is an event chat, so you may join mumble if you are not actively participating in the fleet, however you MUST follow combat comms when active.
- If you are going AFK then you must drop fleet.
- Help your fellow campus members learn. This is an on-going educational event. Lesson opportunities override all else.
- LSC members are encouraged to maintain a residence in our Campus HQ, Eugales VII - Moon 9 - FedMart Retail Center.
- A group of pilots venturing further than the local systems (i.e. within 7 jumps of Eugales) should move to a separate fleet channel in Mumble. This applies to wormhole fleets no matter the “jumps” involved. It is recommended you form a completely new fleet when roaming.
- Any event that results in a killmail or lossmails should have an AAR written about it on the forum. An event may be a scheduled fleet, Quick Response Fleet (from the Standing Fleet), or small-gang roam. 1v1 arranged fights do not need an AAR. The idea behind this rule is to ensure that an AAR is available to reference for pilots who choose to pursue SRP for losses.
- PVP loot distribution is at the discretion of the Fleet Commander (FC). LSC has a Buyback program and/or donations hangar as good options.
- PVE loot is property of the group who agree to rat or run sites together.
- Mission rewards must never be shared with the main LSC Standing Fleet. If you are running missions as a group, you must form a separate fleet in order to share the standings.
- Campus mumble is by default OPEN COMMS, meaning anybody can talk.
- Campus mumble may move to COMBAT COMMS if there is a threat in the immediate location or if a local 'Quick Response Fleet' has formed. During COMBAT COMMS keep non-related chatter to a minimum, so members can concentrate on the active combat and relay instructions.
- When first entering the LowSec Campus Mumble please wait at least 60 seconds before speaking to make sure communications are still OPEN. If you have an emergency you may shorten the time, but say CHECK CHECK to warn others it is urgent.
- The pilot calling out for assistance from the fleet is the FC of that engagement; unless an FC has been determined previously.
- Small gangs of campus students operating locally (i.e. within 7 jumps of Eugales) may remain in main LSC Mumble. If the gang moves further out consider jumping to LSC Roaming mumble
- Major operations should be moved to a new fleet and a Fleets mumble channel
LSC Alternate Character Rules
- Each LSC member may have an out-of-alliance alt with docking access to LSC structures. The corporation that the alt is in must be controlled by the LSC member and already be granted +5 standings from EVE University. The alt corp must then be approved by LSC staff, to enable this you must fill out this form if approved the alt will then be given structure access.
- All alternate character behaviour is subject to EVE University Rules. Any breach of these rules will result in disciplinary action taken on your main.
- You may have other alts in LSC, and provided that they are blue to the Uni, LSC members will not engage them. However we keep an eye on numbers. If we see pilots abusing this privilege a hard limit may be placed.
- Your out-of-alliance alt must be in a personal, player-owned corporation.
- Personal player-owned corporation standings must be set to +5. Please join the in-game channel Diplomacy (EVE Uni) for instructions on how to do this.
- Wait for a confirmation eve-mail from the diplomats, then wait at least 24 hours to ensure standings registration. NOTE: It's a two step approval process which may take time, please don't apply multiple times but instead get in contact with a LSC Admin Officer about the status via #lsc-pings on discord, forum, mumble, or in-game.