|This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
LSC Headquarters : Eugales VII - Moon 9 - FedMart Retail Center (Docking, Tethering, Repairshop, Clone Bay), Eugales
- Security Status : 0.4 (Sovereignty : Gallente Federation)
- Available Planets, Asteroid Belts, Moons and Stations : Celestials
- 7 Planets, 21 Moons, 7 Asteroid Belts, 2 NPC Stations
- 7 jumps from HSC, 10 jumps from NSC
- Next to a high sec pocket
We use the following for communicating with other LSC members:
Structures and Stations
- LSC Headquarters : Eugales VII - Moon 9 - FedMart Retail Center - NPC Station in Eugales
- "Centre of Excellence" (CoE) - LSC owned Fortizar in Archvoinet
- "Centre of Unified Neutral Tech" - LSC owned Raitaru in Brellystier
There are also several friendly industrial structures in neighboring Brellystier
LSC has some special rules for members to follow. These aren't intended to be restrictive, but to ensure that everyone at LSC has a good time. You can read them on the LSC Rules page.
- Manager: Shauny Tsero - Oversees the other officers in their duties, Deals with LSC staffing issues, including hiring new officers when required, Acts as a contact point for general LSC related matters, Makes required changes to the LSC, Represents the LSC at Management Meetings
- Assistant Manager: Jeracho Dorne - Assists the LSC Manager in their duties mentioned above, Acts as an alternative contact point for general LSC related matters, if the manager is unavailable, Represents the LSC at Management meetings if the LSC Manager is not available
- Admin Officers: Currently Vacant - Monitors the LSC Slack spreadsheet and sends invites to members when they apply, Removes ex-members from Slack when they leave the corporation, Removes ex-members from the LSC mailing list when they leave the corporation, Maintains the LSC wiki pages, Maintains the MOTD in the LSC (Eve Uni) in game chat, Maintains the mailing list welcome mail
- Hangar Officers: John Juulianos, Xae Ghasha - Ensures the hangars are suitably stocked, Maintains an organisational system for the hangars, Maintains the LSC BPO Library
- Contract Officers: Simon Maricadie, Tolerin Escipion - Liaises with content creators in the LSC area for doctrines they plan to use, Arranges for those doctrines to be available on contracts, Liaises with the Production and Hauling departments
- Industry Officer: Edwin Clough - Encourages and facilitates Industry in the LSC, Makes recommendations to the LSC Manager on ways to improve industry in LSC, Ensures appropriate industrial facilities are available for members
- Diplomatic Liason: Jeracho Dorne - Acts as a contact in the LSC area for the EVE University Diplomacy Department
- Events Officer: YooJin Moon - Coordinates and promotes events in the LSC
- PVP Officer: Nienke Solette - Encourages PVP in the LSC and ensures the campus is prepared to defend itself
LSC is open to all members to EVE University. There are no titles or skills required to join.
LSC is new player friendly, but we would strongly encourage you to have done the following before you join us:
- Set up your Overview to the EVE University standard overview
- Review EVE University's Rules of Engagement
- Read the Consolidated Information Thread
- Make sure you also read the LSC Rules before you fly down here.
Getting to LSC
To get to the campus:
- Join the in-game chat channel "LSC (EVE Uni)"
- Join the LowSec Campus Mumble Channel
- Join the LSC Standing Fleet (unless you are in a specific travel fleet)
The fastest route from HSC to LSC is 7 jumps through Low Security Space. Gatecamps are not uncommon, and you may encounter hostile fleets. However, if you travel in a frigate, especially a travel frigate, you can be relatively safe for the journey.
Until you are familiar with the area and the threats, you should ask for intel and eyes as you make your way into Low-Sec. Join the Low Sec Standing fleet, and ask in Mumble.
It's highly advisable that you use the GateCampCheck Website input your intended route and look for any red systems, If you do see any dangerous systems add that to the avoid list and generate a new route.
What to bring to LSC
For a new player, a tech 1 combat frigate with a micro warp drive is perfect. You should aim for a ship that can align quickly, so you can get out if you jump into a gate camp. There are no disruption bubbles in low security space, so you can normally fly gate to gate.
Once you are in LSC, members fly everything from frigates to battleships and the occasional strategic cruiser. Whatever you bring, you should ensure that that your ship is ready for PVP. It is advisable not to fly hauling ships as a new player. Make use of the free Campus Shipping Service to move your items, don't try to move them yourself unless you are experienced in hauling through low security space.
LSC has ships available for members to purchase on contract, and hangars stocked with commonly used items, including ammo. So don't worry about bringing everything you own, you can get stuff while you are here, and anything you need to buy can be shipped from Jita using the Campus Shipping Service.
Activities at LSC
You can take part in the following activities in LSC:
- PVP - Low sec is ideal for small gang roams, and we schedule regular fleets from Eugales. Eugales is a faction warfare system and has easy access to sov and NPC null as well.
- Events - There are regularly scheduled events at LSC, including Fight Club and regular ratting fleets
- Ratting - This can be a really easy way to make ISK and improve security status (which tends to take a bashing living in low sec). The local rats are Serpentis and there is a CONCORD Clone Tag turn-on station in Eugales. Guide to ratting at LSC
- Planetary Interaction - This can be a lucrative way to earn some good ISK. Guide to PI at LSC
- Mining - There are some good resources in the area, including moon mining, ice and ore
- Missions/Abyssal sites - The high sec pocket in particular is a good area to run missions or abyssal sites in relative safety
LSC Standing Fleet
While you are active around the LSC is is important you join the LSC Standing Fleet. For information on how to join the Standing Fleet, or how to create one if there is not one up yet, see the Standing Fleet page.