AMC Refining Service Spreadsheet
- Main article: Amarr Mining Campus
The Refining Service offers our members a perfect refine of ore or ice. To allow us to run the AMC and all related services we take a small handling fee for this service which is 2.5% same as our buyback service. The outcome for the members will be higher than a perfect refine with 0% tax in a NPC Station.
The AMC Refining Service Spreadsheet is used to request a personal ore or ice refine service.
IMPORTANT: This service is only available at the AMC Refinery (Shemah - The Ore Question)
Current Version May 2018
The latest version is available at:
AMC Refine Service
As with all Google Doc Spreadsheets, you can either copy it to your own personal Google Doc area or download it as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file or in an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet file.
We will not accept any submissions that have not come via a Google Docs spreadsheet.
Here you'll find brief instructions on how to use this service. This includes the in-game steps as well as the required steps out-of-game with Google Docs.
It's recommended to have the Contracting skill trained up to at least Level 1 to process more than one contract at the same time.
Prepare the ore
Please use a Station Container for storing your ore throughout the contracting process.
Name the containers following this convention: "Your Name (DATE)" - Example: Jefferson Spence (2014/11/18)
If you have more than one container to contract, please add a numeric addition to the end of the name like so: "Your Name (DATE) 01"
Create your spreadsheet copy
- Go to the current version.
- Log into your Google account
- Open the file menu and select "Make a Copy" (see image to right)
- Name the spreadsheet following this convention: "Your Name (DATE)" e.g. Jefferson Spence (2014/11/18)
Add the ore to the spreadsheet
- Go to the spreadsheet tab "Paste Inventory"
- Copy the contents of the Stuff you wish to contract over to the Paste Inventory tab(Make sure to have your inventory in List mode)
- Review your outcome the inventory tab
Create the contract
- Next you need to issue a 'Private' 'Item Exchange' contract to Bruce Industries at AMC Refinery.
- Select the container(s) you would like to be refined.
- Go to the top right of your spreadsheet and click on the "Share" button to open sharing settings. Now select "Get shareable link" and copy the displayed link.
- Add the spreadsheet key to the contract's description box (see image for finding the key).
- Submit the contract.
Reasons for your contract to be declined
- Value and/or quantity does not match on contract and spreadsheet.
- Contents of contract is not located in AMC Refinery (without Officer's approval)
- Submission did not come via a Google Docs spreadsheet
|Mining · Ice Mining · Gas Cloud Mining|
|Mining frigate||Mining barge||Exhumer||Industrial|
Asteroids and Ore
AMC Search & Rescue Operations
|EVE University Amarr Mining Campus (AMC)|
|AMC Buy-Back · AMC Refining · AMC Forum ·|