Pirate Invasion (Sansha's Nation)
|Best damage to deal||EM Th|
|Damage to resist||EM Th|
|Warp disruption||Elite frigates|
|We received a report just a couple hours ago from our secret agents that revealed plans by our enemies to make a sneak attack against us in this very system! We believe this plan will take effect in a matter of minutes, as our surveillance teams have spotted a number of their ships mobilizing inside Larryn. I personally received a message from our esteemed CEO, to send my most trusted contacts against these scoundrels, and so I ask you <Character>, are you up to it? All I need you to do is infiltrate an area swarming with the pirates and destroy all of the hostile ships you encounter, my other clients will take care of the rest. This will hopefully deter them from any further mobilization within Larryn.|
Single gated pocket. At warp-in, you will see Group 4. Four other groups will spawn several seconds later. The spawn order is Group 2, Group 1, Group 3 and finally Group 5.
It is recommended that you do not move your ship. The proximity aggro bubble for Group 4 is about 80km and you may get aggroed EITHER during warp-in or if you move towards it.
Group 1 will auto-aggro immediately. Groups 2, 3, 4 & 5 will remain neutral until attacked or aggroed via proximity.
- The two Loyal elite frigates in Group 1 will frequently warp scramble you in under 20 secs.
- Proximity aggro is a major factor in this mission. Please be aware that you can aggro a neutral group by just moving into its aggro bubble.
- Attacking Group 1 does not aggro any other groups. You can safely deploy drones to attack this group.
- Attacking Group 2 aggros Group 3 (and vice versa). You can safely deploy drones after the pair have been aggroed.
- Attacking Group 4 aggros Group 5 (attacking Group 5 didn't aggro group 4). You can safely deploy drones after the pair have been aggroed.
- Group 4 may aggro drones if they get too close to that group.
- Be absolutely careful not to move towards the neutral groups. Move away from them to minimize setting off the proximity aggro
- Recommended order of elimination: Group 1, Group 5 & Group 4, finally Group 2 & Group 3.
- Mission is flagged completed when ALL ships in Group 5 are killed.
Blitz:Destroy all ships from Group 5 and warp out. Kill warp disruptor if needed.
Ships ordered by distance. Not by spawn order. Ships spawn one group at a time over several seconds after you warp in.
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|