Pochven (Triglavian: POCHVEN) is a region of space controlled by Triglavian Collective. It is often referred as Triglavian Space.
The region consists of 27 starsystems split to three constellations of 9 stars.
- Each constellation has one home system. Home systems require 7.0 standing with Triglavian Collective to enter. These home systems are connected such that the loop can be flown though without passing through home system.
- The systems bordering two constellations are border systems. Border systems require 1.0 standing to enter.
- Rest of the systems are internal and require 3.0 standing to enter.
Fleets of Triglavian, Drifter/Sleeper, Rogue Drone and EDENCOM ships roam the systems.
Triglavian systems are similar to wormholes with additional NPC stations and stargates.
- Local chat is in delayed mode. Pilots in local are not visible unless they speak.
- Jump clones cannot be used to jump into Triglavian space. (can be used to swap local clone)
- Medical clone cannot be set inside Triglavian space.
- Capital ships cannot use stargates.
- Jump drives cannot be used to enter Triglavian space.
- Upwell structures cannot be anchored (old structures remain). POCOs can be anchored.
- Bubbles can be used.
Entering and exiting
Wormholes leading to and from the Pochven Region:
- Appear in wormhole systems, as well as k-space systems.
- Are often guarded by Rogue Drones, Drifters, Sleepers or Triglavians.
The forces guarding the wormholes to and from Pochven are different depending on which side you are on:
- EDENCOM forces are present on the inside (Pochven side).
- NPC's as found in Pochven (Rogue Drones, Drifters, Sleepers or Triglavians) are present on the outside (non-Pochven side).
Note that players with positive (0.01 or higher, NOT 0.00!) standing toward both triglavians and EDENCOM forces can get into or out of Pochven relatively safely this way.
Region-wide cynosural field jammers stops anyone from lighting a cyno, which means capital ships cannot jump into the Pochven region. Note that similar to how it works in high security space and in incursion constellations, this does not stop capital ships already in the region to jump out of the region.
Pochven Region Filaments
Filaments allow a Fleet of up to 1, 5 and 15 subcapital ships to enter or exit Pochven.
Outbound Filaments Glorification 'Devana' Filaments Proximity 'Extraction' Filaments
- Looted from wrecks of Triglavian ships in Pochven
- Jump from Pochven to a "Triglavian Minor Victory" System
- Looted from wrecks of EDENCOM ships in Pochven
- Jump from Pochven to a nearby System in Known Space
 Glorification-1 'Devana' Proximity-5 'Extraction' Glorification-5 'Devana' Proximity-15 'Extraction' Glorification-15 'Devana'
- ^ Can be bought for 10k ISK from the Local Market in Pochven.
Stations in Triglavian space have standing requirements for many of their services.
The LP store sells Triglavian ship, module and Exotic Plasma BPCs, skillbooks, Triglavian materials, implants and apparel for a modest amount of ISK and a number of items called "Interstellar Navigation Logs". These items drop from all non-Triglavian ships and are traded at station LP stores. As of currently none of the items require Loyalty Points to purchase.
|Jump clone (swap only)||3.00|
|Corporation office||4.00 (corp standing)|
Triglavian conduit gates also have standing requirements. The requirement depends on the type of the target system.
If players wish to gain positive standings with both EDENCOM and the Triglavians so they can travel through all of hisec without being bothered by them again, they can do so relatively easily in Pochven, provided they do not already have negative standings. Killing NPCs in Pochven other than EDENCOM or Triglavian forces will reward the player with a small standing increase with both factions. The easiest method to do so is to use a destroyer to kill a single weak Rogue Drone in Pochven. For more detailed standing guide see Getting positive Triglavian and EDENCOM standings.
Mining sites in Pochven
Pochven systems also spawn ore deposits periodically through the systems. These ore anomalies can be mined for Bezdnacine, Talassonite and Rakovene. The value of the ores depends on where the deposits are located; border systems have the lowest quality, internal systems have moderate quality, and home systems have the best quality ores.
Asteroid belts do not spawn in Pochven systems.
There are three primary types of ore, labeled with different prefixes.
|Border||(No prefix) <Ore name>|
|Internal||Abyssal <Ore name>|
|Home||Hadal <Ore name>|
The ore deposits are named differently depending on the type of system.
|Border||Border <Ore name> Field|
|Internal||Internal <Ore name> Field|
|Home||Home <Ore name> Field|
There may also be Ubiquitous Mineral Fields that can spawn in system, which can be mined for reaction materials like Neodymium.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MINERS: Roaming fleets of EDENCOM, Triglavian, Rogue Drone, Sleeper and Drifter ships can warp to these sites. If one does not have neutral/positive standings with the rats, immediately warp out unless you are confident that you can take on them.
In some situations, NPC fights can take place at these anomalies.
Combat sites in Pochven
PLEASE NOTE: Wormholes in Pochven spawn FAR more rats compared to in combat anomalies. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to clear out the wormhole sites with multiple people; the damage output can become very high, even if the guarding rats are Rogue Drones.
Wormholes in Pochven spawn multiple waves of rats on them. It is also suspected that the roaming rats and perhaps the combat sites in the system depend on the spawned wormhole.
Wormhole U372 (drone region null security to Pochven) - Rogue Drones
Wormhole C729 (high/low security to Pochven) - EDENCOM
Wormhole F216 (Anoikis to Pochven) - Drifters and Sleeper drones
Wormhole X450 (Pochven to null security) - Rogue Drones
Wormhole R081 (Pochven to C4 WH space) - Drifters and Sleeper drones
The C729 entrance is most common and spawns in high and low security space in systems within a few jumps of the destination system in Pochven (before the region was created). The C729 identifier is present on the K-Space side, and the default K162 signature is present on the Pochven side.
The majority of the combat anomalies are almost impossible to run solo. The only exception would be Rogue Drone sites, which can be run in a smartbombing battleship or sniper.
- Incipient Drone Swarm - Rogue Drones
- Convocation Watchpost - Triglavian Collective
- EDENCOM Scout Fleet - EDENCOM
- Torpid Sleeper Hive - Drifters and Sleeper drones
- World Ark Assault Flashpoint - Triglavian Collective
- Observatory Flashpoint - EDENCOM
- Stellar Fleet Deployment Site - Triglavian Collective