EVE University members are free to make their own choices, subject to the following rules
Rules of Engagement
In EVE Online, most corporations will have rules which tell members who they can take aggressive action against. EVE University follow 'Not Red Don't Shoot' in high security space and 'Not Blue Shoot It' everywhere else. It is forbidden for members to take aggressive action against a player or group which has a non-agression pact with EVE University.
Provided a member is using the EVE University Overview:
- The people they can engage in low security, null security or wormhole space are marked with the following icons:
- The people they cannot engage in any area of space (unless defending themselves) will be marked with the following icons:
It is also forbidden to indirectly violate our rules of engagement by, for example, selling a killright against a player with a non-aggression pact with EVE University, to allow another person to take aggressive action against them.
Our members do the following:
- They treat others, both inside and outside of EVE University, with respect
- They are honest and keep their word
- They give back to the community
Our members don’t do the following:
- Anything that would risk EVE University’s neutrality - for more information see Neutrality
- Use our communication channels for anything other than family-friendly communications - for more information see our Communications Policy
- Anything that would be in violation of EVE Online’s EULA
- Engage or destroy any structures without the appropriate permission. See the Neutrality page for who can give permission.
- Stream fleets without permission from the FC - see our Streaming and Video Publishing Policy
- Take aggressive action against any other member without their permission