NO/UNKNOWN Priority Target
Refer to your best judgement or the FC instructions on jamming targets. The priority displayed here is meant only as a basic guideline for prioritizing targets on a theoretical level, actual field priority may differ depending on the circumstances.
Can Use Covert Ops Cloak
RELATED UNI-WIKI REFERENCES
Hull: Iteron Class
Developer: Duvolle Labs
Blockade runner transports are the fastest type of industrial available. Utilizing sturdy but lightweight construction materials and sacrificing some cargo space, these haulers are able to reach speeds greater than those of a cruiser while withstanding heavy fire - factors which make them ideal for zipping through dangerous territories with valuable cargo.
Gallente Industrial bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to ship cargo capacity
5% bonus to ship max velocity
Transport Ships bonuses (per skill level):
5% bonus to warp speed and warp acceleration
20% reduction in Cloaking Devices CPU requirement
• Can fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
• Cloak reactivation delay reduced to 5 seconds
• Immune to all Cargo Scanners
90% reduction to effective distance traveled for jump fatigue
Base Time to Warp
Base Time to Warp is essentially the time needed for this ship to align and accelerate until it reaches 75% of its top speed and goes to warp. The time displayed here is the base calculated time with no account for any warp related skills, modules or any other effects.
Light Fighter Squad Limit
Heavy Fighter Squad Limit
Support Fighter Squad Limit
Frigate Escape Bay
The Viator is the Gallente Blockade Runner. This class of ship can fit a covert ops cloak, allowing it to slip past gate camps and avoid unwanted attention.
- Navigation to at least IV, to increase the sub-warp speed of the ship.
- Acceleration Control to at least IV, to improve the performance of your MWD.
- High Speed Maneuvering to level IV, to reduce the capacitor demand of your MWD, particularly when overheating it.
- Thermodynamics to III or IV, to allow you to overheat your MWD in an emergency.
- Evasive Maneuvering to level V, to minimize your align time.
- Cloaking to level IV, to allow you to use the covert ops cloaking device II.
The first four skills above work together to improve your survivability should you need to burn back to/away from a gate. The last is important for situations where for some reason you are unable to activate your cloak, or when an opponent might be in a position to uncloak you.
In addition, pilots will want to train Hull Upgrades to at least II to enable the use of T2 Expanded Cargoholds and Nanofiber Internal Structures, and Astronautics Rigging to install Cargohold Optimization rigs. Pilots should consider training this last skill beyond the minimum level I to reduce the armor penalty drawback of the rigs.
For more info on fittings, please go here
No sub-article about Viator roles or piloting tactics. You can write them here.
You can write additional notes for Viator here.
|show advanced ships