The Libold system is designated as a Frig FFA system. This means that any E-UNI tech 1 frigate in that system is fair game for PvP. If you fly your frigate into Libold, expect to get attacked.
You can always go to Libold if you want some fun frig-on-frig practice or action, with the hopes of having someone always looking for a fight sitting there.
Join Libold.E-UNI to discuss the FFA.
- T1 frigs only. No faction or t2 frigs.
- NO PODDING
- No smartbombs (see rule 2). Any other fitting is allowed (up to and including officer except during wartime)
- Loot is up for grabs. Don't fly what you can't afford to lose.
- Dock when WTs enter the system.
- There is NO 6!
- No teams ganking solo people. Pre-arranged 2v2 or 3v3 are fine for fun. Unarranged 3v1 are not.
What about other ships? Shuttles, noobships, faction frigates, tech 2 frigates, industrials, cruisers, etc are not participants and must not attack or be attacked, unless you have arranged it beforehand. Any killmails in Libold involving non-participant ship types must have a legitimate explantion or face disciplinary action.
Have a scout or picket to watch the entry for wartargets.