This page refers to the in-game "Agent Finder" window and not to any external tools.
The agent finder is a useful in-game tool that allows you to locate agents of interest to you. It is a simple and effective method of choosing which agent to pursue next and allows you to easily plan ahead for future mission running. It is very similar to existing external tools such as our very own Turhan Bey app AgentRangefinder or Eve Agents
How to Access It
The agent finder can be accessed via two methods:
- People and Places on the NeoCom > Agent Finder (in the bottom right)
- Locating it in your Captain's Quarters.
How to Use it
By selecting various parameters you are able to narrow down the list of agents in the window to ones you are interested in. The options are:
- Agent Level - This determines the level of agent you wish to look for. Always check your required standings are high enough before heading to agents above level one.
- Faction - This is a mandatory selection that will narrow down available corporations to those which belong to the chosen faction.
- Corporation - This will only show agents of the chosen corporation. This is useful if you know you have high standing with a particular corporation or want to raise it.
- Agent Type - Narrows which kinds of mission you will receive.
- Solar System - Self explanatory.
- Security Status - This restricts the security rating of the agents' systems allowing you to, for example, exclude agents that would take you to lowsec.
- Show Only Available - This hides all agents for which you do not have enough standing with.
The final output will show all applicable agents in order of closest first with their names, corporations, levels, agent type, system (along with its security rating) and distance. This should give you all the information you need to make an informed decision on where to mission next.