|This page relates to an EVE University service which is no longer active. The information on this page is not current.|
The Freighter Production Program was a service rendered by the EVE University Logistics Division, producing freighters of all races using its own set of Blueprint Originals. A new freighter could be produced and launched every two weeks. The Freighters were available for purchase through two different pricing plans, both of which were below Jita prices.
- Freighters were sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Ships were for personal use only.
- Applicants had to be within two weeks of flying a freighter.
- Purchases were restricted to one purchase per student.
- Payment was expected in full at time of delivery.
Plan 1: 3% Below Jita
Members purchased the freighter based on current Jita prices minus a 3% discount. Members brought the ISK and got the ship.
Plan 2: BYOM
Members brought their own minerals to EVE University headquarters and paid a processing fee of 80 million ISK.