Intake & Progression Department
|This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
The Intake & Progression Department is the department responsible for bringing new students into EVE University and processing progression titles. We also help monitor and moderate our public in-game channels.
- 1 Intake & Progression Officers
- 2 Senior Intake & Progression Officers
- 3 List of Current Intake & Progression Officers
- 4 Joining the Intake & Progression Department
Intake & Progression Officers
Our Intake & Progression Officers are tasked with:
~ bringing in new members to our organization. They process the Applications and conduct any follow up that may be needed before joining.
~ handling the progression titles for our current members. They review and apply titles within EVE University.
Senior Intake & Progression Officers
Our senior officers also take on the less straightforward Applications to join, and process the Graduate applications.
If you are an EVE University member who would like to apply for the next progression title, see Requesting a Title.
List of Current Intake & Progression Officers
Intake & Progression Officers
Our current Intake & Progression Officers and the areas they work in are as follows:
|Officer Name||Officer||Senior Officer|
|Koris the Second|
|Meniria de Tesino|
Joining the Intake & Progression Department
We are often looking for new officers to join our department, to cope with the large number of requests we receive. Applications are handled by Koris the Second.
We have occasional special events for our staff. But the main benefit of being an officer is being able to give back to EVE University by assisting applicants and members.
Who should apply?
In order to become an officer you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have been an active member of EVE University for at least a month. However we do require a thorough knowledge of how EVE University works, so the longer you have been a member of EVE University, the better your chances
- The title of Sophomore is preferred, although lower titles will be considered
- We expect you to show a good deal of activity during your time in EVE University, such as helping out in Discord, useful posts in the forum, killboard activity etc
- We expect you to have always followed the rules of EVE University and not have any serious disciplinary actions against you, because as an officer you will be held to a higher standard than other members
- You must be able to clearly communicate with applicants, members, and other officers, so we expect you to be fluent in English, with good communication skills
- We will expect you to devote time to the department every week, so please ensure that you have sufficient time available.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and you wish to apply to train as an Intake & Progression Officer, please complete this application form. The more detail you provide, the more likely your application is to be accepted. We are particularly interested in any real-life experience you have which may be relevent.
Submitted applications are reviewed on a regular basis. Please keep an eye on your in-game mails/Discord as we will contact you if you have been short-listed. All other candidates will be placed on our merit-system waiting list!
We carry out brief, informal interviews of candidates when we are need of new officers.
If you have any problems with your Intake or Progression Titles, contact any of our Officers listed above.
Intake & Progression Manager: Koris the Second
The Intake & Progression Manager is responsible for overseeing the Intake and Progression Department.
Director of Student Administration: Dairek Alamari
The Director of Student Administration oversees the Intake & Progression Department and the Orientation Department.