Frigate Free For All
NOTE: This page does not refer to the ongoing FFA in Libold. For information on this ongoing event see Frig FFA.
Frigate Free For All!
(Customary Image Here)
(Day, Date, Month)
(Time, Plus Event Duration Estimate)
(Form up Location)
You will need to bring your own frigate for this. MAKE SURE IT IS INSURED! You can grab what T1 Basic modules you need from the Uni Alpha hangar however. Your ISK loss should be minimal for this. There is to be no outside help once this starts; no remote repping etc. There will be places for spectators to sit and watch the FFA as it goes on. The people in the FFA will be in a fleet, so they know who is a target and who is not.
Fitting & Rules
- Tech 1 Frigate
- Tech 1 vanilla modules ONLY
- Faction ammo is allowed
- No Rigs
- NO PODDING
- No Smartbombs
- No T2/Faction modules, Including No T2/Faction Drones
- No teaming up to cheat!
- Play area is 80km in diameter. There will be an umpire in the middle. Do not stray beyond 40km from him, as this will count as a disqualification.
- NO PODDING!!!!!
- Empty clone is recommended, fly at your own risk however
- No cloaking
- No warping except to warp in at match start. warping out is a disqualification, even from disconnect.
- Winner is obviously last man standing
(Put Prizes Here)
- Be in (Form Up Location) at the start of the operation.
- You will be warping in at your preferred distance for this once the FFA starts, so you might want to get some safe spots up so you don’t warp in on top of multiple people using the same direction.
- There will be a time limit to warp in. if you miss it, you are disqualified.
- You MUST post your killmail to hope of winning the most killing blows prize. Even if you didn’t kill anyone. POST YOUR KILL/LOSSMAIL
PLEASE POST IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND, SO WE KNOW WHAT NUMBERS TO EXPECT.
Also, DO NOT POST if you can’t make it; it hampers counting who will/may attend.
SHIPS WILL BE SCANNED, SO DO NOT CHEAT! Cheaters will be shot, podded and hunted down like the miserable dogs that they are for as long as I draw breath.