From EVE University Wiki
Musical ships is one of the events in Psychotic Fickity's list on the Events Planning forum. It works like musical chairs, except with empty ships being the chairs.
- Secure containers are anchored in a roughly circular formation, with one at the centre.
- Participants arrive at the spot in corvettes, warp to the centre container and then leave their ship (right click your capacitor's UI/your ship in space and select the '! Eject' option).
- They proceed to bounce between the external boxes while the music plays.
- The event host moves one ship off-grid.
- When the music stops, all the players in the pods warp back to the collection of empty corvettes and board into whichever one they can.
- The one player left in the pod leaves the game.
- This continues until there's only one player left.
Leaving the ships:
Boarding a ship:
- For the event host: climbing into the empty ship and docking it at a station instead of shooting at it prevents lossmails, if this is important to anybody involved.
- Anchored containers need to be 150 km apart so that the players can warp between them.
- For participants: you can't warp directly to empty ships in space, so you'll have to warp to the anchored container, then select a ship and board it.