From EVE University Wiki
- Assembled players are divided into two teams.
- Each team is provided with an assortment of modules and T1 industrial hulls, and has fifteen minutes to collectively build a hauler of their choice.
- After the fifteen minutes have passed, the host gives each team a bundle of bookmarks. The bookmarks need to be transferred to the industrial's cargohold for now.
- After each team has decided on an order for the relay, the first pilots board their respective hauler fits and everybody undocks. Everybody who isn't flying a hauler needs to be in their pod.
- The first hauler pilot drags the bookmark labelled '1' into their private folder and warps to the coordinates.
- When they reach their destination, they tell the second hauler where to find them and waits for them to arrive on-grid.
- The first hauler then ejects themselves from their ship, and the second hauler boards it.
- The second hauler warps to the bookmark labelled '2' after they've dragged it into their private folder.
- This continues with the third, then the fourth hauler (or however many depending on team numbers).
- Whichever team completes its relay and reaches the final bookmark first wins.