From EVE University Wiki
- WTs/Criminals: Attack anywhere
- -10s: Attack in losec, attack structures and industrial ships
- -5s: Attack in losec, do not attack structures/industrial ships
- Neutral: If attacked, their alliance is considered -5 until end of operation
- Attacking non-WT/Criminals (-5 sec or lower) in lowsec+ will result in GCC, loss of security status, and killrights if target does not aggress back
- No PvP mixed fleets
- All activities in losec & nullsec are considered PvP
- Wormhole fleets may include blues
- PvP must not take place with blues in fleet
- If blues are attacked by neutrals you may not attack until fired upon
- PvP fleets with +10s may only engage -10s
- "Do not talk about fleet locations (or your own, for that matter) outside of your fleet channel. Yes, that does means you cannot tell a fleet where you are until you have joined it or the FC has convoed you."
- "Do not ask "are there any fleets running" - if they are, they should not be communicating with you. Wait for a new one to be called in Alliance"
- "Under no circumstances should the location of any Uni Fleet or Wartarget be reported in any of the standard Uni channels (this includes Alliance and Corp)"
- The Rookie's Guide To Fleet Ops
- Overview Guide
- How to Post A Killmail
- How to Properly Form a Fleet
- Fleet Checklist (CFD)