Ship Replacement Program
Ship Replacement/ILN Ship Requests
As is known, we do have a ship replacement program. Students can request and receive ships for official Uni operations and Wartime through this program, as well as replace losses. Currently this program has been faltering as alot of our trusted hanger minions aren't with us any more. Access to the ILN hanger is something we are very strict about so it is slow for now. I hope to find some new ones soon but for now, the way it works is about to change some. There will be MORE changes later, but for now we're going to strictly pass out ONLY SHIPS.
Ships that can be requested are as follows.
While we will try to fulfill the ship type of each request, our stocks are not endless. Below is how you will request a ship
- Join the mailing list "ILN Ships"
- Post a mail there with the following information. Subject: Your name - Ship Race - Ship Type
- In the body of the mail, repeat the information and include the following information: Second Choice
- An example mail is posted on the list for you to look at.
- BE PATIENT - Right now only directors have access to this hanger.
- There is NO RULE No 6
- The ship will be placed into your hanger at SAK HQ in Korsiki or contracted to you.
- These ships are for Uni official ops and wartime use only and should be stored in Korsiki, armed and ready to be used. (But not at HQ please)
Silentbrick Fleet Admiral
Checked as up to date by Cazzah 15/02/09