Recon (1 of 3) (Sansha's Nation) (Level 2)
From EVE University Wiki
|Best damage to deal||EM Th|
|Damage to resist||EM Th|
|EWAR||Elite Cruisers (Tracking Disrupt)|
|Ship suggestion||Cruiser, Battlecruiser|
- Four groups of three ships which spawn at short intervals (20 seconds)
- Take out the smaller ship (Destroyer) first in each group then work on the Cruisers then Elite (Loyal) Cruisers
- each spawn = one Destroyer and two Cruiser size ships
- Cruiser size; 25% chance of BC, 25% chance of T1 Cruiser, 50% chance of Elite [Loyal] Cruiser
- expect approx. 450dps from full-aggro in both pockets
- new spawns WILL target your drones, so pull them back in quickly after killing Destroyer with them.
- The Centum Loyal Slaughterers are the hardest to kill and use tracking disruptors. Plan accordingly.
|1 x Destroyer Centior Abomination, Devourer|
|1 x Cruiser Centior Horror/Hellhound|
|1-2 x Elite Cruiser Centum Loyal Execrator/Hellhound/Slaughterer|
|1 x Battlecruiser Centatis Behemoth/Daemon|
Timed Spawns, Full List
|6 x Elite Frigate Centii Loyal Savage/Slavehunter|
|8 x Elite Cruiser Centum Loyal Fiend/Hellhound|
10+ will perma tracking disrupt you!
- To Blitz - use a frigate with AfterBurner ( => 1km/s ) and hurry to get to the acceleration gate. After You activated the gate and are in Pocket 2 wait some seconds until the journal is blinking. This indicates that the mission goal is accomplished and You can move to the agent.