Hi! I'm Tolerin Escipion, so you found yourself to the wiki about me. I currently spend most of my time at LSC, doing everything we do there (mostly getting ourselves blown up, or making enough isk to replace what got blown up). Don't be surprised if you find me at any of the other Campuses, specially NSC or WHC, because I do daytrip a lot.
Please feel free to contact me if you need support or assistance. I am always happy to help or even just lend a listening and supportive ear. You can find me easyly on any of E-Uni coms, but Mumble or Discord are prefered, specially if you want to speak with me privately.
About My Current Roles:
LSC Officers help fulfill the LSC mandate: to teach unistas about life in low-sec. Feel free to contact me ingame for anything contract/trade related, specially if there's anything you think we should have on contract.
Student Advocates essentially function as mediators, addressing issues at student level before they escalate to the point where a Director would need to get involved. They are a point of contact for the student body, acting much like EVE's CSM in that they try to filter through the popular issues and bring the important ones to the attention of the Directorate. The Student Advocate can also be considered the "voice" of the students, acting on their behalf in dealings with the Directorate. Have you got an issue or a complaint with someone? Then a Student Advocate is the person you should speak to.
If you want to speak to me directly about anything Student Advocate related, I'm easier to find on Discord. Drop me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as posible.
Just to keep things clear about Student Advocates, what we do and what we don't do:
- Student Advocates have no executive power. This mean, we can't change anything, can't order anyone to do so. We work by speaking to different EUni sections, people, etc. In the end, we can do is make suggestions.
- Student Advocates will respect your anonymity. Rare is the ocasion where this can't be done, and since Student Advocates answer to the CEO, this is the only person we'd might tell a name, unless of course you have told us otherwise. By default, no names are mentioned.
- Student Advocates are not your slaves. While we are always open to suggestions, that doesn't mean you can boss us around (unless you're the CEO xD).
- When a Student Advocate asks to speak with you, you are not in trouble. As mentioned before, we have no executive power, so we can't "punish" anyone even if we wanted to xD. So, if we ask to speak to you, please don't be affraid.
- Student Advocates ARE NOT a police corp or inquisition for Officers, Management, Directors, nor the CEO. We don't take sides, that means we want the best for all the parts and players involved.
- Student Advocates are there for you, for anything you might need. We're not only around for when there's trouble/problems. If there's anything that you're concered about, feel free to contact us. We'll do our best to help you out, even if all we can do is point you in the right direction.