Besieged Covert Research Facility
|Besieged Covert Research Facility|
|Max ship size||Unrestricted|
|Damage to deal|| Kin|
- This page is about the Combat Site. See Ghost Sites for info on the hacking site
Besieged Covert Research Facility is a Cosmic Anomaly found in Low Security Systems guarded by Mordu's Legion Battleships.
The Site is rigged with explosives and will explode after 20 minutes.
You will fight:
- Elite Cruisers and Battleships
You will get:
- Covert Research Tools
- Virtue and Centurion Implant
- SKIN (30d)
- rarely a Thukker Component Assembly Array Blueprint Copy
You will need:
- a long range weapon Battleship equipped with a Micro Jump Drive or
- a long range weapon Tech III Cruiser
|Message from Mordu's Legion|
|Stay out, capsuleers! This is a private matter and your interference is not welcome.
If you engage our forces, interfere with our task, or do anything else except leave immediately, we will have no choice but to attack you.
Single semi-deadspaced pocket. You can warp around freely.
- All ships are called Mordu's Legion Battleship even the Cruisers
- All ships fly up to 380m/s
- All ships use shield boosters
- Resist Kinetic and deal Kinetic damage
- Don't use Heavy or Sentry Drones as they will be shot
You should resist Kinetic damage because:
- The Cruiser's missiles deal Kinetic damage
- The Battleship's perfect accuracy and infinite range Thermal/Kinetic/EM turrets deal 350 damage per shot while their missiles deal 900 Kinetic damage per shot
- The Commander's turrets deal all damage types, but have poor tracking and their 54 km range missiles deal Kinetic damage
You should deal Kinetic damage because:
- The Cruiser is weak to EM, but have low HP
- The Battleship's shields are weak to EM and armor is weak to Explosive, but the lowest average resistance is Thermal
- The Commander is weak to Kinetic, but has high HP
The Site is empty at first. The First Wave spawns 15 seconds after you warp in.
|0-3 x Cruiser Mordu's Legion Cruiser|
|0-3 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Battleship|
|0-3 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Commander|
There is no trigger ship. The Second Wave will warp in about a minute after the first wave.
|0-5 x Cruiser Mordu's Legion Cruiser|
|0-5 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Battleship|
|0-5 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Commander|
|1 x Guristas Research and trade Hub|
|1 x Thukker Component Assembly Facility|