Besieged Covert Research Facility
|Besieged Covert Research Facility|
|Max ship size||Unrestricted|
|Damage to deal|| Kin|
- This page is about the Combat Site. See Ghost Sites for info on the hacking site
The Besieged Covert Research Facility is a Mordu's Legion combat anomaly. It can be found in any region of space, but only in Low Security systems.
You will need:
- a long range Battleship equipped with a Micro Jump Drive, or
- a ship that can sustain fire from up to five powerful Battleships, such as a Tech III Cruiser
- Site is rigged with explosives and will detonate after 20 minutes
- Killing Mordu's ships does not reduce Faction Standing
- Wave 1 spawns only if you are within 30 km of the Structures
- It is possible to Cargo Scan the containers before Wave 1 spawns
- All ships are named "Mordu's Legion Battleship", even the Cruisers
- All ships fly up to 380m/s
- All ships use shield boosters
- Kinetic is the best damage to both deal and resist
- Prevent the Site from disappearing by destroying the Thukker Component Assembly Facility
You should resist Kinetic damage because:
- The Cruiser's missiles deal Kinetic damage
- The Battleship's perfect accuracy and infinite range Thermal/Kinetic/EM turrets deal 350 damage per shot, while their perfect-application missiles deal 900 Kinetic damage per shot
- The Commander's turrets deal all damage types, but have poor tracking; and their 54 km range torpedoes deal Kinetic damage
You should deal Kinetic damage because:
- The Cruiser is weak to EM, but has low HP
- The Battleship's shields are weak to EM and armor is weak to Explosive, but the lowest average resistance is Thermal
- The Commander is weak to Kinetic, but has high HP
|Message from Mordu's Legion|
|Stay out, capsuleers! This is a private matter and your interference is not welcome.
If you engage our forces, interfere with our task, or do anything else except leave immediately, we will have no choice but to attack you.
Single semi-deadspaced pocket. You can warp around freely.
The Site is empty at first. The Wave 1 spawns 15 seconds after you warp in.
|Message at Wave spawn|
|This is a distress call to anyone listening in the vicinity! We are a Guristas research and trading facility that's under heavy attack! Please come to our aid before lives are lost!|
|0-3 x Cruiser Mordu's Legion Cruiser|
|0-3 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Battleship|
|0-3 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Commander|
There is no trigger ship. The Second Wave will warp in seconds after the first wave.
|0-5 x Cruiser Mordu's Legion Cruiser|
|0-5 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Battleship|
|0-5 x Battleship Mordu's Legion Commander|
|1 x Guristas Research and Trade Hub|
|1 x Thukker Component Assembly Facility|
|Message after killing Wave 2|
|Thank you for rescuing us, capsuleer! This is delicate research we've been doing, and these attacking forces might have ruined it completely.|