NSC Campus Defense Ship Supply
|NullSec Campus links|
NSC provides several ship fits for corporation members via contracts at NSC home station in PC9-AY. They are provided by contractors at the NSC under the Campus Defense Ship Supply Program. Two NSC officers, the Combat Ship Supply Coordination and the Combat Ship Supply Assistant Coordination, oversee the program. E-UNI members can view the NSC Reshipping pseudo-doctrine on Fleet-Up for the exact ship details. Check this forum post for information on which fits are currently being serviced.
Outside the official NSC program, sometimes campus members run private programs to supply other fits, such as for small-gang PVP, mining, or specific PVE needs. Check contracts to see what's available.
Instructions for campus members
Use the contract search in game to search the available contracts with the availability option set to "My Corporation". You can search within the contracts using a ship name to narrow down the contract you are looking for. All the contracts will deliver to the NSC home station.
Contractors and staff can see a quick overview of what fits are currently contracted via Glen and Adrien's great NSC Reshipping Dashboard.
If there is no ship available of the fit you want, or the fit you receive is not exactly what it should be, please contact a Coordinator, who will arrange to remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
Instructions for contractors and potential contractors
Official contractors, appointed by the Coordinators, gain the exclusive right to list the relevant fits on corporate contract in PC9. In return, they must be organised and keep a reasonable supply of their allocated fits up on contract at all times.
Official campus fits supplied by our supply program are maintained at NSC Reshipping pseudo-doctrine on Fleet-Up. The corporation fittings in-game have a number of fits that start with "NSC". They can also be viewed on the Nullsec Campus Fits page. Please bear in mind that the latter two repositories need to be updated manually, and the fit listed on Fleet-Up is definitive. As detailed below, contractors must supply exactly the current fit so should always refer to Fleet-Up.
The program officers and campus management determine the desired stocking levels. You must stock exactly the fit. Rigs must be fitted. Each module must be fitted in its correct slot. Charges and, in the case of some fits, alternative modules must be in the cargo hold. In short, no modification or customization is permitted.
- The price you list each fit at must be no more than its Jita sell price + 10% (both to accommodate market fluctuations and to compensate you for your time). Contractors are encouraged to list fits at this price. You don't need to update contracts when market prices changes.
- Contractors are to ensure that their contracts are titled correctly, as per the forum post above, to ensure that the dashboard will correctly monitor the contracts. For example, all T1 Ferox fits will be listed as
NSC - Ferox T1
- The Campus blueprint library has fully-researched BPOs for you to copy for all of the T1 hulls covered by this program.
- You can use the E-UNI campus shipping service to bring down what you need: modules, compressed ore, even packaged ships. Being able to freight in ships is particularly handy when you start out contracting a fit and want to get your first batch out quickly, or if you are supplying T2 hulls but aren't into T2-industry. If you have alternate means of freight that's fine too. A donation to defray costs is suggested (but not required) if you do use the service.
- There is a helpful step-by-step guide to creating the contracts.