NSC Sponsored Shipping
|NullSec Campus links|
What is it?
|Our campus sponsors periodic Jump Freighter runs for anyone moving things from Jita to PC9-AY or vice versa, along with a few other systems near PC9-AY. This is the recommended method for Unistas to move assets safely into Syndicate. Typically there will be a Jump Freighter move once a week, but campus members should expect to wait anywhere between 3 and 10 days. This is largely because to move the Jump Freighter costs fuel and therefore it is a wasted expensive unless we are moving a full Freighter each time.|
The service is free and funded by NSC's PvP activities, PvE activities, moon harvesting and donations. While players are free to use this service to also move industrial materials to PC9-AY, we ask that players offer a donation to the campus when moving large amounts of minerals or anything else bulky.
Routes and Schedule
Looking for other routes? Like Slays >> PC9-AY or Stacmon >> PC9-AY? Or coming from another Campus? Check out Pehuen's service here
How to make Contract
Here's how you use the service.
- Pickup station must be one on the list of supported stations listed above.
- Create Contract
- Contract Type: Courier
- Availability: Private
- Name: NullSec Campus
- Select the items you which to move.
- Your contract cannot have any assembled containers, modules, or ships. Right-click everything, select "repackage". If it's not repackaged you can't send it through this service.
- The size of your contract must be no greater than 100,000 m^3. Multiple contracts of that size or smaller is allowed though.
- Destination station must be one on the list of supported stations listed above. NOTE: PC9 is the hub of our service, every contract must include it as either a destination or pickup. (ie. no contracts from ZN0-SR to Jita)
- Make the reward zero, since the campus will be paying.
- Make the collateral zero. (You assume the risk if your stuff blows up or is stolen!)
- Set expiration to 2 Weeks (maximum).
- Set days to complete to 365 days (maximum).
- The description of your contract must be "NSC Sponsored Delivery".
- If your contract is coming from your alt instead of your uni character you must add your uni character name in parenthesis after "NSC Sponsored Delivery" Example: Dune's alt makes a contract, the description will be: "NSC Sponsored Delivery (Dune Barphsaq)"
- If your contract looks like this, click Finish. Your assets will be delivered as soon as is practical.
If you have questions about this service, please post in the discussion thread