Talk:Gas cloud harvesting
Level 4 mining missions give out Gas Clouds as well. I think MMC lvl IV in Aldrat or Libold gives it, I ran across it working on Locator agents.
Would it be possible to add a quick overlook over the Defenders for the "Fullerenes" table? The previous page "Gas_in_W-space#Site_Composition_and_Defences" had a neat summary. --Christoph patrouette (talk) 10:51, 18 February 2017 (CST)
- I don't think that would work well, since the table's rows are the gasses rather than the sites. You'd have to add defenders to the site cells, and information would be duplicated since each site appears twice on the table. It would blot the size of the table.
- If defenders were shown when you hover over the site cell or an icon in it, though, I could get behind it. --Al hubbard (talk) 12:20, 18 February 2017 (CST)
Today I've updated some info on shiny nebula. I've seen a few differences to the data on the page: gas type was Golden instead of Amber, 2nd wave of NPCs spawned based on timer (I did not clear NPCs), and those were guristas NPCs. I updated the gas part but did not touch NPCs / trigger part, since I forgot to screencap what was on-site.
However, it is entirely possible that this one is just different site under the same name. But could be just fixed version of the site as well.
booster gas table
To give some context: lately I started huffing gas myself, and instead of collecting info in personal notepad I decided to edit this wiki. As a consequence, I wanted to reformat the table with following principles in mind:
- remove some useless data (number of clouds column, since units per cloud somewhat duplicates it)
- add some data which is missing (explosion damage which differs from site to site)
- remove pages of individual sites if they are 100% covered by the table - which means all sites w/o NPCs. I cannot remove the pages themselves, so eventually I will remove links to them from the "gas cloud harvesting" page as I personally visit every site and collect accurate info about it. Sites with NPCs or some pecularities are worth to have as separate page, though.