These systems are partrolled by EDENCOM rats and are dangerous for people with negative EDENCOM standing.
EDENCOM systems come in two varieties: Minor victory and Fortress.
Features that set EDENCOM systems apart from normal systems:
- Partrolling EDENCOM fleets. These warp around the system and can be found on stargates, statons, asteroid belts and POCOs.
- Fortification Orcas that deploy Gunstars sentry turrets on stargates, statons, Upwell structures, asteroid belts and POCOs.
- (?) EDENCOM combat anomalies may also spawn: EDENCOM Forward Post, EDENCOM Staging Area, EDENCOM Field Base
EDENCOM fortresses are very similar to EDENCOM minor victories. The differences are:
- Stronger roaming fleets.
- Orca deploys Heavy Gunstars instead of normal Gunstars.
- Accelerator Flashpoint combat site can spawn.
- EDENCOM Staging Area and EDENCOM Field Base combat anomalies can spawn.
System wide effects
The Stellar Observation Post in each EDENCOM system exerts system wide effects to the system. The type of effect depends on which empire the system belongs to.
|Faction||Structure Name||Effect 1||Effect 2||Effect 3|
|Amarr||Imperial Stellar Observatory||10% bonus to armor capacity||10% bonus to energy warfare capacitor drain||10% bonus to mining speed|
|Caldari||State Stellar Observatory||10% bonus to shield capacity||10% bonus to ECM range||10% bonus to mining speed|
|Gallente||Federal Stellar Observatory||10% bonus to armor capacity||+1 bonus to warp scramble strength||10% bonus to mining speed|
|Minmatar||Republic Stellar Observatory||10% bonus to shield capacity||10% bonus to stasis webifier strength||10% bonus to mining speed|