Guest Fleet Commander Program
| This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
Guest FCs inside Ivy League
All Guest FCs have the option of placing an alt in the Ivy League Hall of Residence if they should wish, which will ensure they have relevant access to standings and other resources, however they would then be expected to follow the E-UNI Rules on this character.
Guest FCs outside Ivy League
For Guest FCs who wish to remain in their current corporation, there are a few guidelines on how this program operates
Conduct & Language
- E-UNI/IVY members should follow the normal E-UNI Rules, however the Guest FC is free to conduct themselves how they wish within EVE.
- Language may be 'unrestricted', but the fleet should be stated as being 'NSFW' during its formation if this is the case.
- Outside the fleet, the Guest FC is welcome to chat with members on Mumble, however language must follow the normal rules.
- Fleets should be scheduled 24-48 hours in advance there possible, to allow for maximum attendence. Check the E-UNI Calendar for anything which may clash.
- When forming the fleet, the Guest FC should request an IVY member post notice of the fleet formation in Alliance, check for any existing fleets (in order to co-ordinate with exiting FCs), and assist in getting members in the fleet.
- Normal fleet Mumble channels should be used, and the Guest FC should use the relevant command channel.
- The Guest FC may use his or her OOC character to command the fleet, as long as the E-UNI RoE is still followed. Blues, et. al. will still need to be identified and so some alternate method will be needed to do this if the FC is not a member of Ivy League.
- Members of the Guest FC's organization may also participate in any roles that the Guest FC deems useful and especially educational.
Valid Targets and Locations
The Guest FC should ensure that all EVE University Rules of Engagement are followed at all times. EVE University are NRDS in high sec and NBSI in low sec, null sec and wormholes.
The Guest FC should also ensure the fleet follows EVE University's Neutrality Policy, which means we do not get involved in any way in structure fights that do not involve EVE University structures.
After Action Reports
- Guest FCs will be provided access to the relevant E-UNI forum for posting AARs. We greatly welcome AARs posted by Guest FCs in the style they would normally post them, otherwise a member of the fleet should be nominated to write up the AAR.
To join the Guest FC program or for more information, please contact the Teaching Manager.