The +3 Implants Program
|Programs & Services|
Members of EVE University benefit from The +3 Implants Program, providing young members the ability to purchase one full set of basic +3 implants at a reduced price. The benefit over lower quality implants or no implants at all is quite obvious: faster skill training.
Market prices for +3s are usually around 9 - 10 million ISK a piece. EVE University will provide them for 5 million ISK each.
The +3 Implants Program
Current Program Managers
Program Founder: NorthCrossroad
Program Manager: David Matsuda
Assistant Program Manager: Krevlorn Severasse
Prerequisites to Participate
To be able to benefit from the lower price your character...
- ...has to be an active member of E-UNI.
- ...has to be less than 3 months old.
- ...must be an omega clone.
- ...must have the proper skills to actually use attribute implants granting a bonus of +3 (Cybernetics I, Science III).
How to Participate
- Fill out the request form and include the list of implants you'd like to acquire. Please do not send implant requests to the Program Manager or Implant Contract Character.
- Select either "Full Set" OR the names of the implants you want.
- Wait for a private contract issued by the Implant Contract Character that includes your requested implants. The price will be 5 mil for each.
Other Rules and Notes
- If you have any questions regarding the program - post in this thread or send them to the Program Manager. Do not request implants in this thread.
- The program is considered permanent, but might be paused or terminated on management decision. Any changes in the program will be published here. Donations to support particularly this program are welcomed.
- This program is restricted to one full set per member.
- Obtaining, hauling and contracting the requested implants can take some time, even a few days, so please be patient while waiting for the contract.
- These implants are for your personal use only, you must not sell or trade them. Storing them in a Jump Clone during PvP is allowed though.
- Returning characters with less than three months in game have the option to be evaluated based on total SP instead of character age. To use this option, apply normally and send the Program Manager(s) a temporary CharacterSheet API key. You can delete the key when you receive your implants contract.
- Do not abuse the program by asking for multiple sets. For now you can request one full set (five implants, although they do not need to be one of each type).
Donating specifically to the Program
If you want to donate ISK or implants directly to the program, send donations to the Master Wallet with '+3 Implants Program' listed as the reason, or contract implants to the Program Manager.