Mining ships (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Mining Ships)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Mining ships are non-combat ships specialized in mining, ice harvesting, gas cloud mining, and/or logistical support of mining activities.
- Mining ships, an overview of all ships intended primarily for mining and mining support. Includes a list of requisite skilles.
Specific mining ships:
- Venture, the Tech I mining frigate
- Expedition Frigates, Tech II mining frigates
- Mining Barges, Tech I cruiser-size ships specialized in resource gathering
- Exhumers, Tech II mining barges
- Porpoise, an industrial command ship that is small and maneuverable
- Orca, an industrial command ship with several large transport bays
- Rorqual, the capital industrial ship