|This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
LSC is open to all members of EVE University. You don't need to bring anything, other than a sense of adventure and a willingness to learn while having fun.
Fun at LSC
- Low sec is great for 'your choice' small gang / solo frigate and destroyer PVP; faction warfare gates provide the perfect gladiatorial arena.
- Access to a local, active LowSec community with relatively short connections to HSC (7j), NSC (10j), Jita (14j) and Solitude (14j).
- The Serpentis rats in low-sec are meaner and the DED sites deadlier. Form ratting fleets, or learn to solo clone soldiers and battleship pirates with only your trusty frigate. Eugales also has a CONCORD Clone Tag turn-in station.
- If you want to earn millions of ISK while you are sleeping, then Planetary Interaction is for you. Enjoy a steady income stream to support your budding PvP activities, with lower taxes and higher planetary resources.
- If resource Mining/Harvesting appeals to the prospector in you, then hit the blue ice/ore belts, and gas nebulae in and around Eugales. Low sec space also have connections into dangerous wormhole space if you feel the need for some Fullerite-C320.
- Explore Level IV relic and data sites in low sec for that extra rich pirate feeling.
- If you want to continue running Missions/Abyssal sites in relative safety, the high-sec system Archivoinet is just one system over.
- Booster drug making and other reactions are only possible in Low Sec and Null Sec. Please manufacture and use
Would you like to learn more? Join LSC (EVE Uni).
Travel to LSC
If you don't know what being blue means and would like to learn more? Join LSC (EVE Uni).
Arrive in one piece
- Travel in a 2 sec align frigate/dessie with some tank to survive smartbomb camps in Oulley and Aubenall. Travelling in a shuttle works too, but won't survive smartbombs.
- Use GateCampCheck Website and look for any smartbomb kills.
- Join any/all of the comms below and ask if anyone is available to scout/escort. This increases your odds of survival and also helps you meet other unistas.
There are no disruption bubbles in Low Sec, so you can usually just fly gate to gate.
Pack light and ship the rest
LSC has ships available for members to purchase on contract, and fully stocked hangars with hulls, modules, and ammo. So don't worry about bringing everything you own.
For a new player, a tech 1 PvP ready combat frigate with a micro warp drive is a perfect start.
Try not to fly hauling ships as a new player. Make use of the free Campus Shipping Service to move your items.
We use the following for communicating with other LSC members:
Structures and Stations
- Campus HQ | Eugales VII - Moon 9 - FedMart Retail Center
- Clone Bay | Archavoinet - Center of Excellence
- Refining | Archavoinet - Gold Refinery Go Brrrrrrr
- Reactions | Eugales - Drop Drug Distribution Den
- Manufacture, Research and Invention | Archavoinet - Center of Technology
The Low-Sec Campus is currently managed by:
|Nienke Solette Send a forum PM
The LSC Manager Oversees the other officers in their duties, Deals with LSC staffing issues, including hiring new officers when required, Acts as a contact point for general LSC related matters, Makes required changes to the LSC, Represents the LSC at Management Meeting. LSC Officers Help maintain the day to day running of the campus. They deal with Hangars, Buyback, Trade, Combat/Defence, Education, Events and Industry.
- Diplomatic Liason: Aren Dar - Acts as a contact in the LSC area for the EVE University Diplomacy Department
LSC is open to all members to EVE University. There are no titles or skills required to join.
LSC is new player friendly, but we would strongly encourage you to have done the following before you join us:
- Set up your Overview to the EVE University standard overview
- Review EVE University's Rules of Engagement
- Read the Consolidated Information Thread
- Make sure you are skilling towards the Frigate DD Basic. Frigate DD Improved is of course...better.
LSC Standing Fleet
While you are active around the LSC is important you join the LSC Standing Fleet. For information on how to join the Standing Fleet, or how to create one if there is not one up yet, we recommend looking at the NSC Standing Fleet page.