"The Brutor tribe stands in to support an historical research effort being undertaken by the Republic University, a move bolstered by the presence of a powerful and capable capsuleer - that is, you. Repeatedly denied access to an important historical artifact, the academics are pitted in a constant struggle to uncover ancient truths, and it will be your mission to help them. The histories of conquered civilizations are seldom told in full by the victors, and many organizations will do their best to keep things that way."
Wildfire is the Minmatar Republic Epic Arc which takes place near the Minmatar High Security Regions.
You will fight:
- everything up to and including powerful Elite Battleships
You will get:
- 10% Minmatar Republic Faction Standing (with no derived standings) and 25M ISK if you chose Revelation
- 5% Minmatar Republic Faction Standing (with no derived standings) and 10x RSS Core Scanner Probes if you chose Retraction
- ~120M ISK
- ~20% Krusual Tribe and Republic Security Services Corporation Standing
- ~30% Brutor Tribe Corporation Standing
You will lose:
- 3% Angel Cartel Faction Standing
- minor amount of Ammatar Faction Standing
- an Olfei Medallion from the Local Market before venturing to Minmatar Regions
- a Data Analyzer
- a spare Relic Analyzer in case you misplace the one given to you by the Agent during the Epic Arc
- a Battleship equipped with long range weapons and Micro Jump Drive to lure enemies away from the objective or
- an Armor Battlecruiser with long range weapons for powering through the damage while you rush for the objective
|Arsten Takalo||Brutor Tribe||Minmatar Republic||Frarn||Heimatar||A Demonstration|
Most of the missions can be blitzed. For best results you will need a combat ship and a heavy tanked hacking ship. If your combat ship is an armor tanked battleship then it can do both jobs.
Combat ship is needed in the missions where you kill things. This ship is needed in all three chapters. You will be fighting Angels (Ex best damage to deal, Kin secondary damage to deal. Same to tank) and mercenaries (Kin/Th best damage to deal, same to tank). Short and long ranged weapons both work. You will want to carry MJD and data analyzer in cargo for refitting for few missions.
The incoming damage can be quite high so don't go light on tank. Burst tank is more important than sustained tank since all of the combat missions allow you to bounce within the pocket.
Heavy hacker is needed in the third chapter. There are multiple missions where you need to hack under fire without shooting yourself at all.
If your combat ship is an armor tanked battleship you can refit it for hacking. If you do fighting in shield battleship it is best to buy a battlecruiser with large number of low slots works for this. Fit for high resists (depending on mission either EM/TH or EX/KIN) and two armor repairers, MJD, AB/MWD and relic analyzer. Free slots for capacitor and rigs for repair/capacitor. Armor tanked ships are better for this since you need mid slots for other than tanking.
If you have a dedicated ship for this keep it parked in system of Tanoo for running the hacking in third arc.