Angel Extravaganza (Level 4)
- This article details the Level 4 variant of this mission. For other level variants, see Angel Extravaganza (disambiguation).
Angel Extravaganza is a mission involving combat against the Angel Cartel.
|Objective||Kill Tiogo Kargaz|
|Best damage to deal||Ex Kin|
|Damage to resist||Ex Kin|
|Warp disruption||Angel Viper/Webifier, Spider Drone II|
|EWAR||Web, target painters|
|Ship suggestion||Dominix, Paladin|
|Extra||Angel Diamond Tag to unlock the Bonus pocket|
|We've been gathering information from our agents within the Cartel to prepare ourselves for a possible attack on our assets. So far, we've found out only that they are planning a major offensive against a target within Weraroix, possibly to occur today. While the target remains unknown to us, we've managed to discover the meeting point of some of their forces. I want you to gather whatever help you can muster, fly out to the meeting points, and deliver a devastating blow to their fleet. That should deter them from any attack inside Weraroix and send them a message they won't soon forget.
Just don't forget what you're up against. We have no idea how many ships are out there ― all we know is where five of their rendezvous points are. Destroy any and all targets you can find there, then report back to me. If there're too many of them out there, then get some help; I'm sure some of our other agents in the vicinity would be willing to give you a hand.
- Pocket 1: Kill all the structures then kill the initial ships and spawn.
- Pocket 2: Kill all ships.
- Pocket 3: Kill the Battleship, ignore everything else.
- Pocket 4: Kill the Silo (bookmark the can) and the Radio Telescope, then kill all ships.
- Pocket 5: Kill the Battleships, starting with the highest bounty of each group to trigger spawns, kill Tiogo Kargaz you're done.
- Bring an Angel Diamond Tag to unlock the Bonus pocket gate.
- Auto aggro from initial groups in every room. The spawns may target your drones.
- No Hostiles at initial gate.
- Identifying the spawn trigger may be tricky, it is usually the highest bounty Battleship yet not always or could be one that flies differently.
- Fit for DPS, tanking doesn't require much, with the exception of bonus room.
Acceleration gate to next pocket is at 13km. The acceleration gate is locked until all ships are dead.
Tip: Killing the structures (scanner post or angel tactical outpost (both?)) will remove the 2nd spawn.
Acceleration gate to next pocket is at 5km. The gate is locked until all ships are destroyed.
Acceleration gate to next pocket is at 5km. One battleship with multiple sentries. Killing the battleship unlocks the gate so the sentries do not need to be killed. The towers are spread out between 15-70km from the gate.
|1 x Battleship Gist Commander/Warlord/Saint/Nephilim|
|3 x Sentry Angel Sentry|
|7 x Sentry Angel Light Missile|
|2 x Sentry Angel Heavy Missile|
Multiple waves. Every one of the battleships triggers the next wave.
- Blow up the Storage Silo and the Radio Telescope and the spawns won't appear.
- Storage Silo will drop a random Hardwiring Implant (3%) and T1 modules.
Multiple waves. Every time the last battleship of a wave triggers next wave. Mission is completed once Tiogo Kargaz is killed.
- The acceleration gate leads to the Bonus Pocket.
- Fleet members may use the acceleration gate without the tag if they do it within 10 seconds after activation.
|At last, you have reached the final rendezvous point. I can see from your ship's scanners that their general, Tiogo Kargaz, is located in the area. This is good news indeed. Strike him down now and their attack will surely be called off. Not only that, but Tiogo's death will be a serious blow to the Cartel. Return to me immediately after he has been eliminated.|
Fit with either very high DPS to take out most of the aggro, or with a massive tank to not worry about that. Move away from the Angel Bunker to buy you a bit of time to kill the sentries as the enemy ships try to close in. Eliminating all the Angel Cruise Missile Batteries and Tower Sentry Angel III first will negate a significant portion of the incoming damage.
Do not kill the Gist Seraphim trigger, wait until you have cleared the pocket from all other hostile targets. The Single Spawn isn't triggered if you destroy the Angel Bunker before Killing the Gist Seraphim. Depending on the spawns, damage is Explosive (49- 55%)/ Kinetic (22- 28%)/ EM (7- 14%)/ Thermal (9- 15%). The Sentry Towers deal equal EM/ Thermal. Angel Cruise Batteries, Arch Gistii Ruffian, and Gistatis Tribunis deal lots of Thermal. Angel Viper, Gistatis Legatus, Gist Malakim, and Gist Throne deal EM. Removing these may help your tank, depending on how you decide to set up.
- Angel Cruise Missile Batteries spam Cataclysm Cruise Missiles every 25 secs. Each missile deals 900 Thermal damage at 0% resist.
- Angel Light Missile Battery fire Piranha Light Missiles.
- Tower Sentry Angel III fires every 2- 3 sec, each hit deals 80- 250 Explosive damage at 0% resist.
Angel Battle Station & Angel Bunker drop T1 modules and ammo. The Angel Battle Station has over 400k hp and has not been observed to drop anything of significant value so it may not be worth destroying.
|What are you doing?? I told you to return to me immediately after destroying the Angel general. You are now flying into uncharted territory, who knows what you might encounter there. Do not throw your life away so carelessly ...|
Loot (with Bonus Pocket):
± 26.4 Mil ISK
Salvage (With Bonus Pocket):
± 5.4 Mil ISK
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|