Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 3 - 5 pilots|
1 logistics or spidertanking
Sites take about 15 - 20 minutes
Conventional Sansha attacks upon shipping and trade vessels have been drastically reduced in effectiveness over the last decades, thanks to heightened vigilance and a general increase in fleet preparedness. These factors alone make the new Sansha attacks relatively minor in scale. Although Sansha forces are selecting targets with a newfound sense of opportunism not traditionally demonstrated, they are nonetheless much the same attack patterns experienced in previous years. Adapting to the challenges of smarter target selection and improved military technologies remains the primary concern.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0089. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||600 hp120 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||240 hp48 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
Lirsautton Parichaya 
|125 m||1,400 m/s||158 m/s8 km||6,600 hp440 dps||< 69 km||25k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s5 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||3k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
Uitra Telen 
|300 m||1,500 m/s||260 m/s30 km||660 hp132 dps||23 - 33 km||132k ehp|
|422 m||170 m/s||170 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||275k ehp|
|33 m||2,550 m/s||410 m/s8 km||192 hp38 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Lirsautton Parichaya doesn't share the traditional omni tank of its brethren and is a little weaker against thermal damage (23,961 ehp) and stronger against explosive damage (29,875 ehp). They also have bonuses that remove any reduction from explosive radius and explosive velcoity, meaning resists are the only thing mitigating damage from them.
- ^ The Uitra Telen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Small targets |
|1|| Niarja Myelen
| The Niarja Myelens and Orkashu Myelens because they jam and neut.
The Lirsautton Parichayas before the Arnon Epithalamus' if there are many, because of their damage and since they are easy to kill. Other way around if there are fewer Lirsauttons.
|3|| Mara Paleo
| The Mara because it has remote shield boosting capabilities.
The Vylade because it increases the resists for all the other ships.
|4|| Romi Thalamus
| Eystur Rhomben
| Romis first as they post the biggest threat, then Antem Neos before Uitras because they do slightly more damage and easier to kill.
Eysturs and Jels before Youls despite the web as they are a little bit stronger.
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
Initial research didn't show any triggers. The last enemy killed in each wave triggers the next, so there is no risk of accidentally triggering the next wave before you finish your current one.
There are no special requirements for this site.
Hints & tips
- There are three waves in this site, most spawning around the Civilian Orca, 10 - 15 km away from the warp-in.
- There are no ships capable of warp disrupting or warp scrambling you in this site, which means you can warp out at any time.
- None of the Sansha will actually engage the Civilian Orca, so there is no need to protect it, just drive the Sansha off. You can even destroy the Orca, complete the site and still get your reward.
- There are regular asteroids present in this site. While the amount appears to be random (9 - 63 k units of ore, average about 30 - 35 k units), there will always be the following asteroids: 8 x Concentrated Veldspar, 8 x Massive Scordite, 8 x Scordite and 8 x Veldspar.