Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 40 - 80 pilots (up to 120 in low/null)|
10+ logistics needed (5+ utility cap needed)
Site takes about 15 - 25 minutes and ends the Incursion
|Your primary objective is to locate the Sansha‘s Nation flagship and destroy it. The destruction of this vessel will bring the local incursion to a halt.|
The construction of the first Sansha Supercarrier is believed to have begun as early as ten decades ago, during the slow but steady resurgence of Nation forces in Stain. Various blueprints, technical documents and other evidence suggested a large-scale construction project, although a starship was not the primary suspicion at the time.
The exact technical specifications of the vessel remain unknown. Limited intelligence suggests improvements made to the jump drive calibrators, allowing unprecedented jump ranges, although this is currently unconfirmed.
The crew aboard these flagship vessels is constituted of civilians abducted during the initial planetary invasions. During one engagement with the flagship, segments of crew were ejected following an explosion deep inside the hull. DNA analyses of these crew members confirmed their origins.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0108. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
|325 m||1,100 m/s||170 m/s6 km||2,400 hp480 dps||12 - 20 km||52k ehp|
|540 m||850 m/s||118 m/s12 km||4,500 hp818 dps||< 45 km||179k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||600 hp120 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|320 m||980 m/s||140 m/s50 km||2,256 hp282 dps||< 148 km||316k ehp|
Lirsautton Parichaya 
|125 m||1,400 m/s||158 m/s8 km||6,600 hp440 dps||< 69 km||25k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
Outuni Mesen 
|400 m||790 m/s||110 m/s18 km||1,760 hp352 dps||45 - 65 km||215k ehp|
|33 m||2,550 m/s||410 m/s9 km||960 hp192 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
|36 m||4,000 m/s||640 m/s12 km||252 hp50 dps||12 - 20 km||9k ehp|
|39 m||2,100 m/s||355 m/s12 km||2,700 hp300 dps||< 70 km||8k ehp|
|14,050 m||75 m/s||75 m/s40 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||13,996k ehp|
Yulai Crus Cerebi 
|400 m||800 m/s||118 m/s60 km||1,984 hp397 dps||160 - 210 km||118k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Lirsautton Parichaya doesn't share the traditional omni tank of its brethren and is a little weaker against thermal damage (23,961 ehp) and stronger against explosive damage (29,875 ehp). They also have bonuses that remove any reduction from explosive radius and explosive velcoity, meaning resists are the only thing mitigating damage from them.
- ^ The Outuni Mesen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Yulai Crus Cerebi does 63% EM and 38% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
As a general rule of thumb, if you cannot shoot the highest priority target due to low damage projection, move on to the next target you can actually hit. Just remember to switch back to a higher priority target if it moves into range later on.
Hints & tips
- Soon (tm).