Overwhelmed Civilian Facility
|Click the title for a summary, or return to Incursions for general information.|
|Fleet of 20 - 21 pilots (up to 30 in low/null)
3 - 4 logistics needed
0 - 10 snipers (optional)
Sites take about 10 - 20 minutes
|Your objective is to intercept the departing Sansha's Nation fleets and rescue the captured civilians from their smuggler freights. Once you have filled the freighter it will evacuate the remaining civilians and your assignment will be complete.|
Shortly after appearing to change their strategic focus to capsuleers, reports began amassing of Nation forces launching smaller-scale attacks on remote or poorly defended space stations. The purpose of these attacks remains unknown, but may be as simple as serving to bolster their numbers without launching a full-scale planetary invasion. The targets of these invasions are seemingly random, and no commonality between the highly disparate attacks has yet been found.
ISHAEKA-0076 has recommended the authorization of capsuleer forces in assisting with these attacks in order to provide the most rapid and effective response available.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0075. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|325 m||1,100 m/s||170 m/s6 km||2,400 hp480 dps||12 - 20 km||52k ehp|
|540 m||850 m/s||118 m/s12 km||4,500 hp818 dps||< 45 km||179k ehp|
Outuni Mesen 
|400 m||790 m/s||110 m/s18 km||1,760 hp352 dps||45 - 65 km||215k ehp|
|33 m||2,550 m/s||410 m/s9 km||960 hp192 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
|36 m||4,000 m/s||640 m/s12 km||252 hp50 dps||12 - 20 km||9k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Outuni Mesen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
As a general rule of thumb, if you cannot shoot the highest priority target due to low damage projection, move on to the next target you can actually hit. Just remember to switch back to a higher priority target if it moves into range later on.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Small targets |
|1||Outuni Mesen ||Schmaeel Medulla||Because the Outuni Mesen neuts hard (also warp disrupts and webs).
The Schmaeel because it warp disrupts and webs.
|Renyn Meten||The Auga is much easier to kill compared to the Deltole, it also webs and apply damage better to smaller ships.
Killing the Renyn can often be a high priority to remove webbers from the field, allowing people to speed-tank.
|3||Romi Thalamus||The Romis pose no specific threat.|
|4||Antem Neo||Antems can be ignored as killing them isn't necessary for site completion.|
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
- ^ If the Outuni spawns far enough away and you got enough damage output to clear off the Augas and still kill the Outuni before it gets into neut range, that works too. Just make sure that the Outuni is dead before it gets close enough to use its energy neutralizers.
With the exception of the Antem Neos that spawn in the second wave and the Romi Thalamus in the third wave, the last enemy killed triggers the next wave . This means that you can skip the Antems in the second wave.
In the fourth wave, the Emergency Evacuation Freighter will be unlocked when the majority of the wave is killed. You'll need to kill off all the warp disrupt capable ships, like Deltoles and Augas, but then you have the option of killing only the Romis and Renyns to unlock the freighter, or ignore those and kill only the Anthems instead. So kill whichever is most convenient for you based on your fleet composition.
- ^ There is a chance that the fourth wave might be triggered before all the Romi Thalamus from the third wave are killed. You'd still need to kill it for the can to spawn for the third wave though.
|This site requires you to pick up 40 Captured Civilians and escort them to the evacuation freighter.|
(takes up 200 - 300 m3 worth of space in your cargo hold)
Finishing off all the short range enemies of each wave spawns a container housing 15 Captured Civilians (5 m3 cargo space each) in it, 45 - 60 (200 - 300 m3 of cargo space) in total depending on whether you kill enough ships in the end to spawn a fourth container or not. The container will drop at the end of each wave, from the last short range Sansha you kill (so there is no risk of an Antem dropping the container 60 km out). You will need a minimum of 40 civilians (200 m3), which means you'll have 5 - 20 spares for the next site depending on how many you pick up (225 - 300 m3).
The civilians are to be put in the Emergency Evacuation Freighter, which is a stationary object called "Obelisk" until all the fourth wave short range enemies or long range enemies are killed (either group will unlock the freighter). This will complete the site, potentially before you can warp out (might still be warp disrupt capable ships on grid).
Assign someone in the fleet to fly around collecting the civilians and once the freighter is unlocked at the end of the site, simply drop the civilians in the freighter (now an interactable container).
Hints & tips
- There are four waves in this site, identifiable by the lack of Antem Neos in the first wave, the appearance of Antems in the second wave, the appearance of the Outuni Mesen in the third wave and the reappearance of more Antems in the fourth and final wave. They all spawn right in front of where you land in the pocket, sometimes a little above the horizontal plane.
- The first wave spawns 35 - 40 km ahead.
- The second wave will have some ships spawning 35 - 40 km out and another group further out at 75 - 80 km.
- The third wave will spawn some ships 75 - 80 km out and others even further out at 95 - 100 km.
- The different waves are slightly randomised. The same type of ships will spawn in each wave, but the number of each is randomised. So you will encounter the same type of ships in each site, but the number of ships per type in each individual wave will be slightly different. There will only be one Outuni Mesen however.
- Moving is not necessary in this site, you can sit still and preserve your tracking. Only orbit if your ship's tank relies on speed to mitigate damage.
- In a slow fleet with poor damage projection it could help improve your fleet's efficiency to move approximately 20 km forward in order to be closer to the spawns. You will lose some tracking moving into position, but during that time you will be shooting mostly battleships and once you're in position you'll benefit from being 20 km closer to the second, third and fourth spawn.
- Remember to keep an eye on your capacitor if the Outuni Mesen ever gets within neuting range.
- This can be completed without having snipers, simply kill everything but the Antem Neos in wave two and four to unlock the freighter.
- Be sure to kill off all the warp disrupting ships before leaving this site, even if you've already completed the objective and gotten paid.