True Power Provisional Headquarters
Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 40 pilots (up to 60 in low/null)|
6 - 10 logistics needed (5+ utility cap needed)
0 - 15 snipers (optional)
Sites take about 10 - 20 minutes
True Power, the leading corporation within Sansha's Nation, has acquired the means to establish provisional headquarters in areas of their choosing. The exact nature of these operations or how such large complexes are established so quickly remains unknown. The use of mobile nano-factories is strongly suspected, and would help account for the rapidity of setup. It is also possible that rogue drone technology, or even worker drones themselves, are for some reason assisting in the rapid deployment of these battle stations, although this remains unconfirmed.
The strategic value of these outposts is significant. Nation can re-equip local fighting forces at a moment's notice, transmit instructions and battle reports along secure lines, and rally retreating Nation forces that have been ejected from other strongholds, which are always in close proximity to the larger headquarters for this reason.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0081. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
|325 m||1,100 m/s||170 m/s6 km||2,400 hp480 dps||12 - 20 km||52k ehp|
|540 m||850 m/s||118 m/s12 km||4,500 hp818 dps||< 45 km||179k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||600 hp120 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|320 m||980 m/s||140 m/s50 km||2,256 hp282 dps||< 148 km||316k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|530 m||850 m/s||118 m/s40 km||2,640 hp528 dps||45 - 65 km||290k ehp|
Outuni Mesen 
|400 m||790 m/s||110 m/s18 km||1,760 hp352 dps||45 - 65 km||215k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
|36 m||4,000 m/s||640 m/s12 km||252 hp50 dps||12 - 20 km||9k ehp|
|39 m||2,100 m/s||355 m/s12 km||2,700 hp300 dps||< 70 km||8k ehp|
|422 m||170 m/s||170 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||275k ehp|
Yulai Crus Cerebi 
|400 m||800 m/s||118 m/s60 km||1,984 hp397 dps||160 - 210 km||118k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Outuni Mesen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Yulai Crus Cerebi does 63% EM and 38% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
As a general rule of thumb, if you cannot shoot the highest priority target due to low damage projection, move on to the next target you can actually hit. Just remember to switch back to a higher priority target if it moves into range later on.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Sniper targets ||Small targets |
Outuni Mesen 
|Schmaeel Medulla||The Arnons because they jam and the Outunis due to heavy neuts (also warp disrupts and web).
The Schmaeels because they web and warp disrupts.
Vylade Dien 
|Mara Paleo ||Tama Cerebellum||Augas before Deltoles as they die rapidly and also web, then Vylades because they boost resists.
The Maras because they remote repair.
Tamas due to their high damage and warp disruption.
|Yulai Crus Cerebi
|Eystur Rhomben||Intakis because they are logistics then Ostingeles before Romis as they are easier to hit and do more damage.
Yulais before Antems as they are easier to hit and do more damage.
Eysturs pose no specific threat.
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Sniper targets are enemies that stay up to 150km away, requiring you to have increased locking range and extreme damage projection. Once you run out of sniper targets, change to short range ammo and follow regular targets.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
- ^ The threat of the Outuni comes from it being within neuting range. If you're confident that your fleet can take it out before it comes within neuting range, you can forego this ship in favour of other ships, as long as you make sure it's dead before it reached neuting range.
- ^ The Vylade is technically not much of a threat. The more Sansha on the grid the higher the priority to kill it, as it'll make all ships capable of taking more damage. But with less ships on grid that aspect becomes more or less trivial.
- ^ The Mara can often be ignored in favour of other ships in the last room due to superior firepower of the fleet.
The acceleration gates in the first and second pocket of this site will only unlock  once all the Sansha in the pocket have been killed.
In the third and last pocket the True Power Mobile Headquarters (Sansha's Battletower LCO) will be a regular object in space until you've killed off the first wave, the second wave (triggered by the last Ostingele in the first wave) and the third wave (triggered by the last Ostingele in the second wave). Then it will unlock  into the proper True Power Mobile Headquarters (Reinforced Nation Outpost) that you need to summarily blow up.
The destruction of the True Power Mobile Headquarters will end the site.
There are no special requirements for this site.
Hints & tips
- If you land in a new pocket and there's a Mara Paleo tagged for the snipers, kill it before you start moving (to preserve your tracking).
- If you need to control the incoming damage you can tag one of the Ostingele Tectums of each wave in the last room as J (juliet) to manage the triggers. Kill everything but the last Ostingele before finishing it off, that way you will not risk spawning too many ships at once.
- Remember to pulse your propulsion module or turn it off as soon as you're in position, to preserve cap.
- Keep an extra eye on your capacitor if the Outuni Mesen is still on the field.
- It doesn't hurt to remind people to move towards the gates in the first few rooms, switch to the fleet member tab or look at brackets in space to catch people who forget to move.