Forward Reconnaissance Outpost
Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 3 - 5 pilots|
1 logistics or spidertanking
Sites take about 15 - 20 minutes
Sansha's Nation forces have established forward outposts for the purpose of reconnaissance and minor communication relays between fleets. Although these outposts play a relatively minor role they are nonetheless contributing to the Nation's larger influence over systems and must be considered equally troubling in this regard.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0091. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||600 hp120 dps||10 - 12 km||9k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||240 hp48 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s5 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||3k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Small targets |
|1|| Niarja Myelen
| Because the Niarja Myelen and the Orkashu Myelen jams and neuts. Niarja first since it poses more of a threat.
The Arnon also jam but takes longer to kill, so it pays off to kill the Myelens first to reduce jammers.
|3||Mara Paleo||The Mara because it has remote shield boosting capabilities.|
|4||Antem Neo|| Eystur Rhomben
| Antem Neos pose no serious threat.
Eysturs before Jels as they are a little bit stronger.
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
Initial research suggests that some ships are triggers for the next wave and while the exact details hasn't been ironed out, the Mara Paleo is usually a trigger for the next wave.
All ships will need to be destroyed in order to complete the site, so intentionally forcing the next wave before you finish your current wave isn't advantageous.
There are no special requirements for this site.
Hints & tips
- There are five waves in this site, with spawns ranging from 25 - 30 km away from the warp-in.
- There are no ships capable of warp disrupting or warp scrambling you in this site, which means you can warp out at any time.
- This site has a high number of neuting capable ships with extreme waves having up to six Niarjas, which will quickly drain your capacitor.