True Creations Research Center
|Click the title for a summary, or return to Incursions for general information.|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Enemies
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Achieving Objectives Successfully
- 5 Watchlist
- 6 Pirates / Kill Order
- 7 Hints and Tips
|Fleet of 40 pilots (up to 60 in low/null)
6 - 10 logistics needed (5+ utility cap needed)
10 - 15 snipers needed
Sites take about 10 - 20 minutes
- 8-10 Logistics
- 10-15 Damage Dealers
- 10-15 Snipers
- 1 MTAC Pilot - Fast ship that upon warp in will head straight to the Concord MTAC Factory and start pulling MTAC's from the Concord MTAC Factory and placing them into jetcans, then using a tractor beam drop them into the Shield Transfer Control Tower every 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Note: It is highly advisable for the MTAC Pilot to have a timer of some sort, to time the drop's of the MTAC's properly.
True Creations is suspected to be chiefly responsible for the re-cloning and implantation of abducted planetside civilians. In addition to this role they spearhead the development and application of new technologies. DED surveillance teams have noted, on repeated occasions now, that True Creations is now deploying mobile research centers directly to the field of battle.
Normally choosing to hide these sorts of centers well from view, this move of theirs is not fully understood. Current research is investigating the potential role these supposedly "observatory" facilities are playing in the larger battle. The proximity of these research centers to the front lines is something that will take some time to fully investigate and understand.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0083. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
|325 m||1,100 m/s||170 m/s6 km||2,400 hp480 dps||12 - 20 km||52k ehp|
|540 m||850 m/s||118 m/s12 km||4,500 hp818 dps||< 45 km||179k ehp|
|320 m||980 m/s||140 m/s50 km||2,256 hp282 dps||< 148 km||316k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
|530 m||850 m/s||118 m/s40 km||2,640 hp528 dps||45 - 65 km||290k ehp|
Outuni Mesen 
|400 m||790 m/s||110 m/s18 km||1,760 hp352 dps||45 - 65 km||215k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
|36 m||4,000 m/s||640 m/s12 km||252 hp50 dps||12 - 20 km||9k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Outuni Mesen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
High Sec Payout
- 31,500,000 ISK
- 7,000 CONCORD LP
Low / Null Sec Payout
- 45,000,000 ISK
- 10,000 CONCORD LP
Achieving Objectives Successfully
There is a slightly different protocol when destroying Sansha in this type of site. Other than killing the last of each type of ship, some Sansha ships will need to stay on field to avoid unneccessary re-spawns. It is very important to follow the FCs directions to prevent unnecessary respawns.
After watchlist has been provided in fleet chat, the fleet will enter site. Fleet will follow anchor and attack in tagged order. While fleet is killing in tagged order, the MTAC Pilot will retrieve MTACs from the Concord MTAC Factory and place them into a jetcan then using a tractor beam will drag the can to the Shield Transfer Control Tower and place the MTAC inside. The MTAC pilot will repeat this process, dropping the MTACs every 1 minute and 30 seconds. Failure to drop an MTAC every 1 minute and 30 seconds will allow the tower to repair to full health within seconds. MTACs must be dropped until the battletower is destroyed.
Once the Sansha Battletower is destroyed, the Sansha will not warp out. The plan at this point, is to destroy anything that can warp scramble. Once it has been verified that nobody is being warp scrambled, DD will typically self-warp out, while FC and logistics wait until all DD leave, then leave as a squad warp to new site.
- MTAC Pilot
- Logistics Commander
- Cap Chain Partner
- Fleet Commander
Damage Dealer / Sniper / Drone Bunny
- Drone Bunny
- Cap Chain Partner *
Note: If you need a cap chain partner, be aware of the distance necessary to facilitate the transfer properly and co-ordinate with your partner or partners for less confusion in the battlefield.
Pirates / Kill Order
There is a slightly different protocol when destroying Sansha in this type of site. Other than killing the last of each type of ship, it is best to "trim down" the spawns leaving some rats alive in order to avoid unnecessary re-spawns of that type of ship. Logistics will have their hands full managing reps and split DPS, but it should be manageable while the battletower is destroyed.
Each pilot should anchor themselves on the tower within their own optimal range. The logistic's anchor should burn toward the Concord MTAC Factory and keep approximately 30km from the factory. This position should allow logistics to rep from the entry point to just behind the Sansha Battletower.
Before Tower Bombardment
Important: While DPS and Snipers are taking out the tagged ships, the MTAC Pilot will retrieve MTACs from the Concord MTAC Factory and place them into a jetcan then using a tractor beam will drag the can to the Shield Transfer Control Tower and place the MTAC inside. The MTAC pilot will repeat this process, dropping the MTACs every 1 minute and 30 seconds. Failure to drop an MTAC every 1 minute and 30 seconds will allow the tower to repair to full health within seconds.
Full Fleet DPS (DPS and Snipers)
Outuni Mesen - Neut / Warp Scrambler / Webber (Tag 0-1)
Deltole Tegmentum - Warp Scrambler / Neut (Tag 2-5, J)
- DO NOT SHOOT** Deltole Tegmentum - Warp Scrambler / Neut (Tag J)
- DO NOT SHOOT** Deltole Tegmentum - Warp Scrambler / Neut (Tag J)
Ostingele Tectums - Sansha High DPS DD (Tag 6-9)
- DO NOT SHOOT** Ostingele Tectums - Sansha High DPS DD (Tag J)
Note: If done properly, there should be 2 ship's tagged J - a Deltole Tegmentum and an Ostingele Tectums. None of the ships tagged J should be targetted or shot at, before or during tower bombardment. All Deltole Tegmentum will be destroyed after tower bombardment, and ships will be able to warp out before next Deltole spawn.
Yulai Crus Cerebi - Sansha DD (Tag A-H)
Note: Yulai's are a secondary target and depending on the Logistic Pilot's abilities may not be necessary to kill. The FC should be able to determine if they need to be destroyed and act accordingly.
Niarja Myelen - Jammer / Neut (Tag X)
Schmaeel Medullas - Warp Scrambler / Webber (Tag Y)
Note: Two Schmaeel Medullas and onew Niarja Myelen will respawn roughly every minute. While it is critical to remove the Niarja Myelen ASAP due to its Jamming capabilities the two respawning Schmaeels can be left until after the tower bash. The two Schmaeels will be located approximately 90km from the entry point and linger close to the CONCORD MTAC Factory.
During Tower Bombardment
Important Note: Deltole Tegmentum wave will generally re-spawn at 12:00-15:00 minute mark, Ostingele Tectums will generally respawn at 16:00-18:00 mark.
DPS / Sniper / Drone Bunny
Respawns of Deltole Tegmentum and Ostingele Tectums should only be tagged if Logistics are unable to manage aggro
Outuni Mesen - Neut / Warp Scrambler / Webber (Tag A-B)
Note: IF the Outuni manages to get close to the fleet it should become a full fleet target.
Niarja Myelen - Jammer / Neut(Tag X)
After Tower Bombardment
Note: The point at this junction is to take out anything that warp scrambles so everyone can leave site and still have a ship after payout. There will no longer be any respawns at this point.
Full Fleet DPS (DPS and Snipers)
Outini Mesen (Tag 0-?)
Deltole Tegmentum - Warp Scrambler / Neut (Tag 1-?)
Schmaeel Medullas - Warp Scrambler / Webber (Tag X)
Auga Hypophysis - Scrambler / Webber (Tag Y)
Hints and Tips
- If nobody has gated in (aka 'preloaded') the site before the fleet enters site, all groups will spawn in short intervals. If someone preloaded a site, and started the short intervals, all the different types of ships that would otherwise spawn intermittently, will all be on field when the fleet enters the site. Logistics will need to make repairing the shields of the anchor, their top priority before setting up Energy Transfers, due to the alpha strike of the preloaded site.
- If MTAC's are not deposited in timely intervals, the Sansha Battletower will almost immediately repair itself to full health. This will take place whether the station is at 75% sheilds, 100% armor and 100% structure or 0% sheilds, 0% armor, and 1% structure. There is no stopping the repair until the MTAC's begin being dropped in the Shield Transfer Control Tower again
- MTAC's are created every two minutes, but the Shield Transfer Control Tower needs one every two minutes. The stockpile is created to avoid the MTAC Dropper from running out.
- This site is the only HQ site that has Niarja's, as well as Auga Hypophysis on field
- This is the only HQ site where anything tagged J is not to be targetted/attacked until the very end.
- There will be no more Yulai Crus Cerebi spawns after the death of the first wave of Yulai Crus Cerebi.
- The Trigger mechanism is similar to that of an Override Transfer Array
- Respawns can be ignored if the Logistics Commander, as well as Fleet Commander are comfortable with the level of aggro on the field and know that the fleet will be able to tank it prior to site completion
Special thanks to veteran Shield HQ Fleet Commander 'nomatech' for his input as well as many of the links to sort through and provide in this wiki article.