Nation Industrial Proxy
Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 3 - 5 pilots|
1 logistics or spidertanking
Sites take about 15 - 20 minutes
| Your primary objective is to clear the local asteroid colony of hostile Sansha forces.|
This is a target of opportunity, and has minimal impact on the larger anti-Sansha campaign.
Small scale Sansha settlements have been reported with increasing frequency since the beginning of the Nation's conventional incursion into empire space and abroad. Although these minor colonies may not appear to pose a significant threat, when considered collectively, they are an undoubtedly serving as a powerful, decentralized auxiliary network of stations and industrial depots. Sansha's plan appears to rely in part on capsuleer apathy, and the presumption that minor annexations such as these will not attract military intervention.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0087. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
Lirsautton Parichaya 
|125 m||1,400 m/s||158 m/s8 km||6,600 hp440 dps||< 69 km||25k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||240 hp48 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
Uitra Telen 
|300 m||1,500 m/s||260 m/s30 km||660 hp132 dps||23 - 33 km||132k ehp|
|33 m||2,550 m/s||410 m/s8 km||192 hp38 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Lirsautton Parichaya doesn't share the traditional omni tank of its brethren and is a little weaker against thermal damage (23,961 ehp) and stronger against explosive damage (29,875 ehp). They also have bonuses that remove any reduction from explosive radius and explosive velcoity, meaning resists are the only thing mitigating damage from them.
- ^ The Uitra Telen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Small targets |
|1|| Niarja Myelen
| The Niarja Myelens because they jam and neut.
The Lirsautton Parichayas before the Arnon Epithalamus if there are many, because of their damage and since they are easy to kill. Other way around if there are fewer Lirsauttons.
|3||Mara Paleo||The Mara because it has remote shield boosting capabilities.|
|4|| Romi Thalamus
| Jel Rhomben
| Romis first as they post the biggest threat, then Antem Neos before Uitras because they do slightly more damage and easier to kill.
Jels before Youls despite the web as they are a little bit stronger.
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
The last enemy killed in the first wave triggers the second and last wave, so there is no risk of accidentally triggering the last wave before you finish the first one.
There are no special requirements for this site.
Hints & tips
- These sites are not sites per se and do not spawn at beacons. Instead, they are part of the asteroid belts within the staging system. When you initiate warp to an asteroid belt that hasn't been cleared you'll get an incoming transmission just like you do with other sites. Once it has been cleared you get paid and the belt returns to normal. This is by design.
- There are no ships capable of warp disrupting or warp scrambling, which means you can warp out at any time.