Click the title for a summary,
|Fleet of 3 - 5 pilots|
1 logistics or spidertanking
Sites take about 15 - 20 minutes
|Your primary objective is to storm the Nation’s media control facility and destroy any defense forces you find there.|
This is a target of opportunity, and has minimal impact on the larger anti-Sansha campaign.
The Nation’s influence over system-wide infrastructure is starting to be ruthlessly exploited to the maximum extent possible. Officers in some affected systems are now reporting that Sansha have blocked local news outlets and even emergency broadcast systems from transmitting vital data. Although there are a number of obvious tactical advantages to such a move, the nature and pattern of the Nation’s censorship is neither consistent nor predictable. There may be a more subtle and insidious goal behind these attacks or perhaps their jamming technology is not yet perfected. In either case, these propaganda clusters, although militarily insignificant, nonetheless pose a significant threat to the continued stability of densely populated planets and systems under attack.
Synopsis from ISHAEKA-0093. DED Special Operations.
Authorized for Capsuleer dissemination.
Below is a list of enemies that spawn in this site. See Sansha's Manual for a full list of the incursion rats.
|Name||Sig ||Speed ||Orbit / Speed ||Damage / Volley ||Range ||Effective HP |
|215 m||1,300 m/s||210 m/s50 km||900 hp164 dps||< 113 km||65k ehp|
Antem Neo 
|184 m||1,350 m/s||205 m/s60 km||840 hp168 dps||146 - 176 km||88k ehp|
|49 m||3,360 m/s||560 m/s11 km||240 hp48 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
Lirsautton Parichaya 
|125 m||1,400 m/s||158 m/s8 km||6,600 hp440 dps||< 69 km||25k ehp|
|65 m||2,050 m/s||310 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||30k ehp|
|53 m||2,760 m/s||405 m/s15 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||4k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||400 hp80 dps||23 - 33 km||38k ehp|
|200 m||1,520 m/s||205 m/s18 km||1,600 hp320 dps||23 - 33 km||106k ehp|
Uitra Telen 
|300 m||1,500 m/s||260 m/s30 km||660 hp132 dps||23 - 33 km||132k ehp|
|422 m||170 m/s||170 m/s60 km||(no weapons)||(no weapons)||275k ehp|
|33 m||2,550 m/s||410 m/s8 km||192 hp38 dps||10 - 12 km||3k ehp|
- ^ While using their propulsion module, they suffer the same signature bloom as players.
- ^ This is the speed of the ship while they try to get within orbit or as they try to chase after you, suffering the same signature bloom as players do with the propulsion module on. They will turn off any propulsion modules once they get close to their preferred orbit.
- ^ Preferred orbit range and regular speed while orbiting, which is their regular speed without the propulsion module turned on.
- ^ Damage per second as well as damage per volley. Unless stated otherwise, turrets do an equal amount of EM and thermal damage while torpedoes do an equal amount of kinetic and explosive damage.
- ^ This is the effective range of this ship, presented with two values for turrets, optimal and optimal + double falloff, as well as a single range for torpedoes.
- ^ This is the amount of damage this ship can take, taking into account their resists. All ships, except the Lirsautton Parichaya have omni tanks. Hover over the icon for information about raw hitpoints.
- ^ The Antem Neo does 29% EM and 71% thermal damage with its turrets.
- ^ The Lirsautton Parichaya doesn't share the traditional omni tank of its brethren and is a little weaker against thermal damage (23,961 ehp) and stronger against explosive damage (29,875 ehp). They also have bonuses that remove any reduction from explosive radius and explosive velcoity, meaning resists are the only thing mitigating damage from them.
- ^ The Uitra Telen does 82% EM and 18% thermal damage with its turrets.
This is a generic kill order that works no matter what fleet you're running. Certain special doctrines or fleet compositions could change some things in order to optimize their fleet efficiency, so this isn't necessarily the only kill order, but it works.
|#||Targets for the entire fleet||Reason|
|Regular targets ||Small targets |
|Because the Niarja Myelen jams and neuts.
The Lirsautton Parichayas before the Arnon Epithalamus' if there are many, because of their damage and since they are easy to kill. Other way around if there are fewer Lirsauttons.
|The Mara because it has remote shield boosting capabilities.
The Vylade because it increases the resists for all the other ships.
|Romis before Raas despite being tankier due to being much stronger.
Antem Neos before Uitras because they do slightly more damage and easier to kill.
Jels before Youls despite the web as they are a little bit stronger.
- ^ These targets are usually larger, cruisers or battleships and suitable for ships with good damage projection, lower tracking, like battleships with large guns.
- ^ Smaller targets, like frigates or extremely fast or small cruisers. Ideally the primary targets for strategic cruisers, Vindicators or the dronebunny as a last resort.
Initial research suggests that some ships are triggers for the next wave and while the exact details hasn't been ironed out, the Romi Thalamus, Uitra Telen, Vylade Dien and Youl Meten are usually among the triggers for wave two and three.
All ships will need to be destroyed in order to complete the site, so intentionally forcing the next wave before you finish your current wave isn't advantageous.
There are no special requirements for this site.
Hints & tips
- There are four waves in this site, spawning at 25 - 30 km from the warp-in.
- There are no ships capable of warp disrupting or warp scrambling you in this site, which means you can warp out at any time.
- This site has a slightly higher alpha than the others, if you get an unusually high number of Lirsautton Parichayas in either wave two or three.
- The Lirsauttons were initially only seen in the mothership sites, The Kundalini Manifest or Uroborus prior to the Hyperion expansion in August 2014.