|Objective||Destroy rogue drones and their bunker|
|Best damage to deal||EM Th|
|Damage to resist||Ex Kin Th|
|Warp disruption||Elite Frigate|
|It's those damned rogue drones again! They never seem to get enough!
This time it's big. Two of our main mining facilities in the system have been completely overrun by rogue drones. If you can go clear them out we can save some of the miners and perhaps even the facilities themselves. Please don't fail me on this one. Those facilities provide a large portion of both our incomes and it would be a big loss to both of us if they were lost
The number of ships in groups may vary. No Hostiles at initial gate.
- The drone bunkers in the 1st pocket are not part of the mission objective, so they can be ignored.
- Fitting an Afterburner might be useful to burn to the gate.
- Eliminate all ships in the 1st pocket to unlock the warp gate.
- Eliminate all ships in the 2nd group and destroy the Bunker, done.
Auto aggro from the 1st group, 2nd group remains neutral. The warp gate to the next pocket is ~33km away and locked until all hostiles are cleared.
If you get stuck bumbing with the structures when you try to use the acceleration gate just blow up the structure that is stopping the warp. The large structure has less HP than you would assume.
Destroy group 2 and the bunker next to them to complete the mission. The battleships on the side belong to group 2.
- Attacking the 2nd Group (or its bunker) will aggro the entire pocket.
- Attacking either the 1st or 3rd group will aggro the 2nd group.
- Drones that get too close to any remaining neutral group will be attacked.
1st Pocket: 16x Veldspar asteroids (1,2 mil Units)
2nd Pocket: 49x Veldspar (26- 94km, 982k Units) and 7x Scordite asteroids (39- 84km, 810k Units)
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|