|Type||Encounter (Get: Encrypted Ship log, 1 m³)|
|Best damage to deal||Kin EM|
|Damage to resist||Kin Th|
|Ship suggestion||Maelstrom, Raven, Ishtar, Typhoon, Gila, Dominix/DNI|
Part 1 of 2
Video (only covers part 1): http://youtu.be/iOBqyu5RJCM
No hostiles on the initial acceleration gate.
The last Mordus ship drops the mission objective, it's recommended to leave one frigate until the end so picking up takes no time. Every new wave aggros you and your drones, so keep them safe.
Wave 1 (50km, autoaggro):
3x Frigates (Mordus Rapier)
5x Cruisers (Mordus Cheetah) Killing last one triggers wave 2
1x Industrial (State Industrial) Does not drop anything and killing it is not required to complete mission
1x Battleship (Mordus Gigamar) Orbit at 45km
1x Battleship (Mordus Mammoth) Orbit at 50km
3x Battleships (Mordus Sequestor) Orbit at 20km Killing the last one triggers wave 3
1x Battleship (Mordus Fleet Commander) - 5mil bounty & random implant
(50km, triggered by killing the cruisers in wave 1)
5x Cruisers (Mordus Leopard)
(58km, triggered by killing the group of 3 battleships in wave 1)
2x Battleships (Mordus Sequestor) Orbit at 20km Killing the last one triggers wave 4
(50km, triggered by killing the group of 2 battleships in wave 3)
4x Battleships (Mordus Phanti) Orbit at 32km Last one drops container
Mission contains a field of about 40 Veldspar asteroids with a diameter of around 40 km.
Five Abandoned Containers with t1 loot (usually 1 item per container). Tractor beam doesn't work on them.
Est Price: 12 Mil
Part 2 of 2
Faction: Caldari State
Mission type: Encounter (Destroy the Caldari Supply Depot)
Space type: Deadspace
Damage dealt: Kin/therm
Extras: Target jamming (Taibu State Tachi/Tendai/Sohei)
Recommended damage dealing: kin/therm
Recommended ships: Tengu, Maelstrom, Raven, Rattlesnake, Dominix/DNI
No aggro on warp-in.
Wave 1 (50km):
1x Taibu State Tachi Frigate (ECM) - will aggro cruisers when fired on
2x State Shukuro Samurai Cruisers Wave 2 trigger - can be aggroed alone
3x State Shukuro Bajo Battlecruisers - can be aggroed alone
4x State Shukuro Daijo BS - orbits at 35km
2x State Shukuro Bishamon BS Wave 3 trigger - orbits at 34km
Triggered (if Wave 1 is alive and) the supply depot has lost about 25% armor.
2x Taibu State Tendai/Sohei Cruisers (ECM)
3x Cruisers - will cause BS aggro when fired upon
Timed trigger after the three cruisers before (?)
3x Taibu State Suriage/Shirasa Frigates (Web/Scram)
2x State Shukuro Bishamon BS
2x State Shukuro Shogun BS Wave 4 Trigger - orbits at 33km
2x [State Shukuro Nagashin BS] (Heavy Thermal damage, orbit at 67500 m. )
Nagashins move relatively slowly so if you move closer to their spawn point you can approach them after they spawn and destroy them before they get out of range.
Alternative to Wave 3 ( If you destroy the depot first then the initial Bishamons will not cause Wave 3 as listed, instead the last Dajo triggered a 4 Bishamon spawn and the regular Wave 4 triggered by the last Bishamon.
Mission completes when supply depot is destroyed.
- Caldari Supply Depot - 255,000 hp, mission completion trigger.
- Heavy use of missiles. Using defender missiles can help mitigate some of the damage.
- Destroying the supply depot incurs no standing penalty.
- If you want to blitz (i.e. destroy the supply depot without attacking any ships to avoid losing Caldari standings), you will need to permatank around 850-900 dps of 75% Kin/25% Therm damage because the whole initial group will attack you. If your ship has low sensor strength (e.g. Marauders, Command Ships, T3s), you will need to bring high-damage drones (Vespa 2 or Hammerhead 2), because the ECM cruisers can keep you jammed much of the time.
- Droneboat with Sentries works great, just get Aggro and let the Sentries (Bouncer II or Warden II) attack the Depot, orbit your own Sentries to reduce Missile/Torp-Damage and just ignore the NPCs and the jamming. If your tank holds (no problem with anti Kin/Therm-Setup), you don't have to care for the ECM and do not get a standing hit to Caldari State.
__Tags to be looted (can vary slightly):__
Caldari Navy Admiral x 16 Caldari Navy Captain II x 3 Caldari Navy Captain III x 1 Caldari Navy Commodore I x 4 Caldari Navy Commodore II x 20
0.02% from Caldari State per standing tick No loss for destroying the depot!
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|