|Best damage to deal||Kin Th|
|Damage to resist||Th Kin|
|Warp disruption||Stasis Tower (Web)|
|EWAR||Coreli Guardian Watchman (Sensor Dampening)|
|Ship suggestion||Marauder, Passive Battleship + Logistics, Carrier|
|A couple of years ago, the Serpentis Corporation built a station out in Sakulda and everyone in the constellation has been worried about it since. At first, as always with the Serpentis, things were fine - they kept us a clean front and acted like a legitimate corporation. More recently, though, they've been pirating nearby gates and causing all kinds of problems for the local police forces. CONCORD prevention is minimal of course, in low-sec, and they're always careful to make things seem like some other pirate group is responsible.
These raids must be stopped. Like all pests, though, the only way to be sure you're rid of them is to exterminate them entirely, right at the source. If you just kill the ones you see crawling about, you're not accomplishing much. And that's why I need you. My scouts reported just yesterday that a large force of their ships left the base off to raid nearby systems, so we can make a sudden strike at their home station while their defenses are down, and then clean up the rest later.
<Player>, I want you to head out there and destroy the Serpentis station, along with every damned Serpentis you find there. I imagine you're going to way a few good allied ships with you, though. I'm sure their base will have reasonable strong defenses.
Blitz: Destroy the Serpentis Stronghold.
- The First and Second reinforcement spawns are at 4 minute intervals.
- The Third reinforcement spawn is triggered by hacking the Info Shard, and spawns at a distance of 2,000 - 2,500 m from Shard. (The Info Shard does not always appear.)
|5 x Frigate Coreli Protector/Guard/Defender|
|5 x Elite Frigate Coreli Guardian Guard/Watchman|
|4 x Cruiser Corelum Chief Safeguard/Infantry|
|2 x Sentry Serpentis Stasis Tower|
|8 x Sentry Serpentis Cruise Missile Battery|
|3rd Reinforcement, 2km from Info Shard|
|6 x Cruiser Corelum Chief Sentinel|
|4 x Battleship Core Lord Admiral|
|3 x Destroyer Corelior Infantry|
|3 x Cruiser Corelum Chief Sentinel|
|4 x Battlecruiser Corelatis Captain|
|3 x Battleship Core Grand Admiral|
- It is strongly suggested that you use Logistics support to keep your tank alive.
- Video: Carrier Blitz
- 3rd Reinforcement must be eliminated to be able to access the can, after it is hacked successfully.
- Structure Loot:
- Cruise Missles from the Bunkers
- Serpentis Info Shard will drop regular data site loot (e.g. datacore, decryptors or decryptor parts)
- Serpentis Stronghold drops nothing of interest
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|