Pirate Invasion (Angel Cartel)
|Best damage to deal||Ex Kin|
|Damage to resist||Ex Kin|
|Warp disruption||Elite frigates|
|EWAR||Webs, target painters|
|We received a report just a couple hours ago from our secret agents that revealed plans by our enemies to make a sneak attack against us in this very system! We believe this plan will take effect in a matter of minutes, as our surveillance teams have spotted a number of their ships mobilizing inside Boystin. I personally received a message from our esteemed CEO, to send my most trusted contacts against these scoundrels, and so I ask you <Character>, are you up to it? All I need you to do is infiltrate an area swarming with the pirates and destroy all of the hostile ships you encounter, my other clients will take care of the rest. This will hopefully deter them from any further mobilization within Boystin.|
Single gated pocket. You warp in to an empty pocket but soon find yourself surrounded by a swarm of Hostiles.
Group spawn is slightly delayed and distances vary. The spawn order is group 4, 2, 1 and then 3 and 5 (numbered from closest to furthest).
Group 1 will auto aggro after some time.
Proximity aggro is a major factor in this mission. Please be aware that you can aggro a neutral group by just moving too close to it.
The proximity distance for Group 4 is about 80km. It is recommended that you do not move your ship.
All other groups remain neutral until attacked or approached.
- Attacking group 1 does not aggro any other groups.
- Attacking group 2 will aggro group 3 (and vice-versa).
- Attacking group 4 will aggro group 5 (and vice-versa).
- To throw off aggro from group 5, wait until an enemy ship from group 5 has locked your ship. Warp out, then warp back in.
- If you have to move be careful not to approach the neutral groups, move up or down as you are surrounded from the sides.
- Recommended order of elimination: Group 1, 5 (if you do not warp out to throw-off aggro), 4, 2 and 3.
- All ships except Gist Saint and the Battlecruiser come in range of 5-8 km. Great for salvaging afterwards. Short range weapons recommended unless you can kill things before they get in knifefight range.
Blitz: Warp in, destroy ships from Group 5 (MJD) and warp out.
25 Veldspar Asteroids 28 to 135km from warp in.
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|