|Objective||Destroy Blood Raider cathedral and its defenders|
|Best damage to deal||EM Th|
|Damage to resist||EM Th|
|EWAR||Tracking Disruptor, neuting|
|We have a problem, for the past few weeks the Blood Raiders have been growing increasingly aggressive. They seem to have set up a small base nearby and every few days our convoys, miners and even military personel get attacked. This structure also serves as sacrifical grounds for the Covenant and they believe it to be holy, hence extremely tight security.
My superiors told me to find somebody competent to deal with the threat, and that's why I'm asking you. I suggest you find someone to help you with this, as I fear you will not return should you go alone.
Video: [Sentry Dominix]
- Clear first pocket
- In second pocket destroy the battleships, destroyers and the cathedral.
No aggro at warp-in. Proximity aggro range for the Blood Cruise Missile Batteries is about 30km. The warp gate is locked until all hostile ships have been eliminated.
- Eliminate the battlecruisers, destroyers and cruise missile batteries first, to reduce incoming DPS.
- If you do not move when you first warp-in, Cruise Batteries will not aggro you.
|3 x Frigate Corpii Collector/Seeker|
|8 x Destroyer Corpior Cleric/Devoter/Friar/Templar|
|4 x Battlecruiser Corpatis Bishop/Shade/Fanatic Seer|
|2 x Battleship Corpus Monsignor/Harbinger/Oracle|
|2 x Sentry Blood Cruise Missile Battery|
At warp-in, you will get proximity aggroed from the sentry guns and missile batteries that sits within 30km range. No NPC ships will aggro UNTIL you start your attack.
- The sentry guns/missile batteries, each have an aggro & shooting range of 30km. Before starting your attack, move away > 30km to remove them as a threat.
- Eliminate the battlecruisers and destroyers first, to reduce incoming DPS.
- Mission is flagged completed once you have destroyed the Blood Raiders Cathedral and eliminated all defending battleships and destroyers.
- Bunkers (2) drop T1 Ammo
- Sentries (2) drop T1 Ammo
- Blood Raider Cathedral (not Chapel) drops trade goods
- Blood Raider Battle Station and chapels drop nothing
|3 x Frigate Corpii Engraver/Reaver|
|6 x Destroyer Corpior Devoter/Cleric/Friar|
|9 x Battlecruiser Corpatis Bishop/Seer/Shade|
|2 x Battleship Corpus Patriarch/Pope|
|6 x Sentry Blood Raider Sentry Gun|
|6 x Sentry Blood Raider Heavy Missile Battery|
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|