Stop the Thief (Level 4)
|Objective||Deliver Reports (0.1 m³)|
|Best damage to deal||Th Kin|
|Damage to resist||EM Th Kin|
|Warp disruption||Mercenary Wingman|
|Your timing couldn't be better, <Character>. We‘ve just uncovered a breach of security in our administrative offices, an inside job during which some sensitive reports were stolen. All information points to a disgruntled former employee with contacts in Weraroix. You‘ll probably find the culprit in a local – please forgive the term – "roadhouse."
Single ungated normal space pocket. Initial Group aggro at warp-in. Spawn may aggro drones.
You may [Fleet] warp to preferred range distance.
"The Shadow" drops the required reports. Unlike in other missions the item is added directly to your inventory instead of dropping a container in space.
Tip: Start with the Grunt Cruisers to reduce incoming DPS from the spawn. Watch out for any scrambling Frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Warp in, align, kill the Overlord, instantly warp out before scramblers lock on, then warp back at 50- 100km, make sure you're outside of Cruiser's range. Then aggro and use a MWD to separate the frigates. Count on webbing if Frigates come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Select "warp-to" distance between 50- 100km, kill all the initial ships and the Overlord last then pick off the spawn as they approach.
- Tank the Overlord and snipe everything else, Micro Jump and snipe the Overlord and Spawn.
Warning: High EM damage from Shadow's Grunts
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman Frigates that web/scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. The Reports are automatically transferred to your ship cargo. Warp out (any Reports sold by NPC Corps on the market may be used).
（A Gila with 44k EHP even resist passive shield tank doing this way without destroying ship that web/scramble, remain 5%~15% shield when warp out, YMMV. Small delay in operation may cause ship lost, use at own risk.)
|Center Group (23km, Beacon)|
|1 x Battleship Mercenary Overlord|
|Left Group (90- 100km)|
|6 x Frigate Mercenary Wingman|
|Right Group (123- 128km)|
|4 x Cruiser Mercenary Lieutenant|
|4 x Frigate Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman|
|6 x Cruiser Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander|
|2 x Battleship Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord|
|1 x Battleship Shadow - Mercenary Overlord|
Loot and Bounty
Loot + Salvage: [6.3 mil]
Bounty: 2.17 mil
32 Veldspar asteroids (14- 30km, ~279,059 units).