Stop the Thief (Level 4)
|Objective||Deliver Reports (0.1 m³)|
|Best damage to deal||Th Kin|
|Damage to resist||EM Th Kin|
|Warp disruption||Mercenary Wingman|
|Your timing couldn't be better, <Character>. We‘ve just uncovered a breach of security in our administrative offices, an inside job during which some sensitive reports were stolen. All information points to a disgruntled former employee with contacts in Weraroix. You‘ll probably find the culprit in a local – please forgive the term – "roadhouse."
Single ungated normal space pocket. Initial Group aggro at warp-in. Spawn may aggro drones.
You may [Fleet] warp to preferred range distance.
"The Shadow" drops the required reports. Unlike in other missions the item is added directly to your inventory instead of dropping a container in space.
Tip: Start with the Grunt Cruisers to reduce incoming DPS from the spawn. Watch out for any scrambling Frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Warp in, align, kill the Overlord, instantly warp out before scramblers lock on, then warp back at 50- 100km, make sure you're outside of Cruiser's range. Then aggro and use a MWD to separate the frigates. Count on webbing if Frigates come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Select "warp-to" distance between 50- 100km, kill all the initial ships and the Overlord last then pick off the spawn as they approach.
- Tank the Overlord and snipe everything else, Micro Jump and snipe the Overlord and Spawn.
Warning: High EM damage from Shadow's Grunts
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman Frigates that web/scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. The Reports are automatically transferred to your ship cargo. Warp out (any Reports sold by NPC Corps on the market may be used).
|Center Group (23km, Beacon)|
|1 x Battleship Mercenary Overlord|
|Left Group (90- 100km)|
|6 x Frigate Mercenary Wingman|
|Right Group (123- 128km)|
|4 x Cruiser Mercenary Lieutenant|
|4 x Frigate Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman|
|6 x Cruiser Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander|
|2 x Battleship Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord|
|1 x Battleship Shadow - Mercenary Overlord|
32 Veldspar asteroids (14- 30km, ~279,059 units).
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|