|Objective||Destroy enemy ships|
|Best damage to deal||EM Th|
|Damage to resist||EM Th|
|Warp disruption||Elite frigates|
|Rewards||1,000,000 + time bonus|
|This needs to be taken care of quickly, <Character>. Another group of Sansha's Nation ships has launched an attack. This time, they targeted a slave convoy belonging to - take a guess - Lord Touraj Miyan.
However, we've got word that an unusual ship joined the Sansha in the attack. The transmission cut off before we could get concrete details on who or what it was, but I'm willing to bet it's the commander of the bunch. The fleet is large, but should be a non-issue for a capsuleer.
Stop the Sansha and their commander.
- Initial aggro can be as low as a single frigate.
- To minimize incoming damage during this mission, prioritize battleships, then battlecruisers (but ignore the commander), and leave cruisers for last.
- Attacking Sansha Commander triggers wave 1 (not always?). Wave 1 does not need to be triggered so if you can tank the commander you can ignore him.
- Mission is completed when certain ships in wave 4 are destroyed (frigates and cruiser?).
- Mission can be accepted and completed remotely.
|3 x Battlecruiser Centatis Specter|
|5 x Elite Frigate Centii Loyal Minion/Servant/Butcher/...|
|2 x Elite Cruiser Centum Loyal Execrator/Slaughterer|
|1 x Cruiser Centum Torturer|
|1 x Elite Cruiser Centum Loyal Execrator|
|2 x Elite Frigate Centii Loyal Manslayer/Enslaver|
|3 x Elite Cruiser Centum Loyal Torturer/Slaughterer/...|
|1 x Battleship Centus Plague Lord|