| EVE University offers|
a class on:
A mission is a job offered by an non-playing character to a player which requires the player to accomplish a set of objectives within a time limit in exchange for a set of rewards.
There are many kinds of missions, requiring a wide variety of skills and equipment. The following pages provide information on mission running, missions ships, mission fleets and more.
- Mission Running: Introduction - a basic introduction to missions for beginners
- Mission Running: Advanced - descriptions and advice on high level missions, research missions, Epic Arc missions, and anomic (burner) missions
- Mission Ships - discussion of the best ships for various levels of missions
- Mission Fleets - how to participate in a fleet of players running missions
- Epic Arcs - these are sets of related missions with faction standing as a main reward
- Research Missions - the rewards for these are datacores for use in industry