EVE University Hall of Residence
|This page is specific to EVE University. Other corporations or groups in the game may operate differently.|
For a summary of EVE University's rules and code of conduct, see EVE University Rules.
The EVE University Hall of Residence [.HALL] corporation is the designated alt corporation of EVE University.
- All members of EVE University Hall of Residence are bound to the EVE University Rules and Communications Policy and have to comply with them.
- Since EVE University Hall of Residence does not own any structures, other corporations can not declare war on it.
- The tax rate is set at zero.
Part of Ivy League Alt Alliance
EVE University Hall of Residence is part of the Ivy League Alt Alliance [IVY-A], an alliance of alt corporations owned by EVE University members. The Ivy League Alt Alliance is not eligible for war decs either. The Ivy League Alt Alliance and its corporations, including EVE University Hall of Residence have mutual positive standings with Ivy League and therefore EVE University.
Apply with your Alts or Alt corporation
If you are applying to have your alt corp added to Ivy League Alt Alliance, please ensure that the corporation is not war eligible.
To add your alt corp to the Ivy League Alt Alliance, please follow the following two steps. You must have a sophomore title in order to apply with an alt corp.
- Apply to the Diplomacy Department by using this form.
- For alt corps, you must also apply in-game to the Ivy League Alt Alliance and transfer 24 mill ISK to EVE University Hall of Residence. This amount covers the fees set by CCP for your corp to be part of the alliance
For further information, please also see the corresponding Forum Post, which summarises how to get Blue standing with EVE University and provides a GIF (3rd post) showing you how to apply in-game.